Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Joke of the day - **MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT**

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You should chek out the 8 page spread on the "Nort read the recent topic" thread.

General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

No new post!

The longer the better! Let it grow baby!

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECKhanson wrote: › No new post!

The longer the better! Let it grow baby!

Wow....that sounds really faggy.... Embarassed

IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Those ar some good jokes made real good. Very Happy Very Happy But the last one was out of the roof. U do know small children ar reading these posts(that would be me) What am i saying plz post more more i say more Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

From reading that post I would say that Omega is cleaning his club as we speak......NASTY!!!! Laughing

General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

STEVOOO420 wrote: › From reading that post I would say that Omega is cleaning his club as we speak......NASTY!!!! Laughing

Laughing

BTW - Made, you should spread it out man! Nice jokes though, you spammer.

-BECK

---------------------------------

MIRACLE BRA ALTERNATIVE

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full length mirror. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front of the mirror, looking at herself, asking him how she looks. One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror, now complaining that her breasts are too small. Uncharacteristically, the husband comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" she asks. "They'll grow larger over a period of years," he replies. The wife stops. "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts everyday will make my breasts grow over the years?" she asks. The husband shrugs. "Why not, it worked for your ass, didn't it?"

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

MadeInTheUSA wrote: › Well, I try to spam every chance I get.
BTW did you know that Hawaii eats more spam per year then the rest of the nation?

I did, actually. I saw some show on Food network or something that featured a bunch of Hawaiian recipes with Spam.

"Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam & Eggs." - Python

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:32 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

mmm....all this talk about Spam is making me hungry.

Not.

- BECK

------------------- stupid joke warning -------------------

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator. "What are your doing?" she exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs he found his daughter naked on a sofa with her vibrator. "What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room. Upon entering the room, she found her husband watching television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him. "What are you doing?" she asked.
He replied, "Watching the game with my son-in-law."

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dude - those are fricken funny man. Laughing
The hamburger one - that's fucked up though....
The CIA one - funny shit.

Laughing is fun.

Noob
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

omfg, i cant stop laughing form the cia one.

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yo made those ar some sick jokes man. Post more plz and u also beck. Laughing Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Laughing He he he....

==========================

Three men: a project manager, a software engineer, and a hardware engineer are in Ft. Lauderdale for a two-week period helping out on a project.

About midweek they decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you 3 wishes, but since there are 3 of you, I will grant you each one wish."

The hardware engineer went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas, with no money worries and surrounded by beautiful women who worship me." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas.

The software engineer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean, with no money worries and surrounded by beautiful women who worship me." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean.

Last, but not least, it was the project manager's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie.

"I want them both back after lunch" replied the project manager.

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i need to check these jokes more often. made really has some astounding good jokes.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote: › i need to check these jokes more often. made really has some astounding good jokes.

What about me? I've put on 80% of um.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

well i havent read much of them. i just saw the cia and hamburger. but your last joke ive seen variations of before, 2 peole make a wish, and the 3rd wishes for them back or somethign that undoes their wish.

JOKE FROM NORT

A Cuban, A Russian, and 2 American lawyers were riding on a train togethor. The cuban pulled out some fine cuban cigars, lights one up and throws the rest of the box out the window. Everyone looks at him and bursts out "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR" to which the cuban replied in cuba we have all the fine cigars we can want. The train continues on down the track and a little bit later the Russian pulls out a nice bottle of russian vodka, he takes a shot and throws the bottle out the window. Everyone questions him "WHY DID YOU TO THAT" to which he replies "IN RUSSIAN VODKA IS LIKE WATER" They sit there in silence for awhile when all of a sudden one of the lawyers jumps up, grabs the lawyer next to him and stuffs him through the window. Everyones eye's pop out and they start yelling "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!!!" to which the lawyer replies "IN America we have enough fucking lawyers"

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic