Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Joke of the day - **MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT**

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You forgot to mention the one that says:

Dog's dont look at you funny when u tell them to lick peanut butter off of your........o wait....nvm.... Embarassed Embarassed

Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

HEHEH Sorry to upset u but I don't have any pets at all. Laughing Laughing

323 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Why did the women cross the road?...............................................Thats not the fuckin point who gave her shoes and permission out of the kitchen!!!!!!!

women=nubby cause hes a lil bitch too Smile

0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:12 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer. All of a sudden, he said out loud, "Lord, grant me one wish." The sky clouded above his head and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of another wish, a wish you think would honour and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give the silent treatment, why they cry, what they mean when they say 'nothing', and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge .lol.....

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

MadeInTheUSA wrote: › My sinister sent me this...

Some retired deputy sheriffs went to a retreat in the mountains. To

Save money, they decided to sleep two to a room. No one wanted to room with

Daryl, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make

One of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first deputy slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next

Morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what

happened to you?" He said, "Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and

watched him all night.

"The next night it was a different deputy's turn. In the morning, same

thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said,"Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said,

"That Daryl shakes the roof. I sat & watched him all night."

The third night was Frank's turn.. Frank was a big, burly ex-football

player; a man's man The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed

And bushy-tailed, with a cheerful "Good Morning!" They couldn't believe it .They said, "Man, what happened?" He said,

"Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him good night.....

He sat up and watched me all night.

BAH HA HA HA! LMAO. Too funny dude...you and your fricken Gary Coleman avatar - it cracks me up everytime I see it. Cool

IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Job Application

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash

SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries.

Download Post  No rating  
chic
IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › LMAO - that's fricken hilarious. I'm sending this to my wife, she'll hate it Very Happy

EDIT: Wow, needless to say, my spell checker when ape-shit when I tried to send that e-mail LOL.

source is from my utopia friends Wink

Download Post  No rating  
chic
IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Perfect Employee

The Perfect Employee?

1 Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2 hard at work at his desk. He works independently, without
3 wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
4 thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and always
5 finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
6 measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7 breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8 vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9 knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be
10 classed as an asset employee, the type which cannot be
11 dispensed with. Consequently, I recommend that Bob be
12 promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13 executed as soon as possible.

Addendum:

That idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today. Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.

Download Post  No rating  
krissy
IoW Supporter
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Laughing Laughing Good one...

IoW Supporter
195 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Make Me Piss Vodka

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want." The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodka."

Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want, so make me piss vodka." The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and pisses in it. He looks and the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka. Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka. So he takes a taste and it is the best vodka he has ever tasted.

The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!" She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. He tells her to drink, it is vodka Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night.

This goes on for the next few nights. Finally Friday night comes and the Russian comes home and tells his wife, "Natasha grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka." His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table. The Russian begins to piss in the glass and when he fills it his wife asks him, "But Boris, why do we need only one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight my love, you drink from the bottle."

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

point scored to dr evil. that last one was pretty good.

Download Post  No rating  
krissy
IoW Supporter
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out. <>

When the medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital as he now considered her to be mentally stable. <>When he went to tell Mary the news he said, "Mary, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Mary replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandma Doesn't Know Everything........

Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days. He'd been playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the house and asked her, "Grandma, what is that called when 2 people are sleeping in the same room and one is on top of the other?"

She was a little taken aback, but decided to tell him the truth. "It's called sexual intercourse, darling."

Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK" and went back outside to talk and play with the other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it is not called sexual intercourse! It's called Bunk Beds!" "and Jimmy's Mom wants to talk to you"!!

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I swear the bunk beds joke was posted once before

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DrEvil wrote: ›
Make Me Piss Vodka

A Russian is strolling down the street in Moscow and kicks a bottle laying in the street. Suddenly out of the bottle comes a Genie. The Russian is stunned and the Genie says, "Hello master, I will grant you one wish, anything you want." The Russian begins thinking, "Well, I really like drinking vodka."

Finally the Russian says, "I wish to drink vodka whenever I want, so make me piss vodka." The Genie grants him his wish. When the Russian gets home he gets a glass out of the cupboard and pisses in it. He looks and the glass and it's clear. Looks like vodka. Then he smells the liquid. Smells like vodka. So he takes a taste and it is the best vodka he has ever tasted.

The Russian yells to his wife, "Natasha, Natasha, come quickly!" She comes running down the hall and the Russian takes another glass out of the cupboard and pisses into it. He tells her to drink, it is vodka Natasha is reluctant but goes ahead and takes a sip. It is the best vodka she has ever tasted. The two drink and party all night.

This goes on for the next few nights. Finally Friday night comes and the Russian comes home and tells his wife, "Natasha grab one glass from the cupboard and we will drink vodka." His wife gets the glass from the cupboard and sets it on the table. The Russian begins to piss in the glass and when he fills it his wife asks him, "But Boris, why do we need only one glass?" Boris raises the glass and says, "Because tonight my love, you drink from the bottle."

Go back a few pages and you'll see that I already posted this joke. LMAO.

What? You mean you didn't read every single joke before you put this one here? Cool

Geez people, there's only 17 pages of stuff to read through. Laughing

IoW Supporter
195 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

No kidding yeap you sure did LMAO, ya know I am new to this thread and LOL of course I haven't read through them all. Hmmm, maybe now I will.

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic