Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Joke of the day - **MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT CONTENT**

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Once there was a hillbilly boy who, after getting his G.E.D.(high school equivalency diploma), went to work for his father in the family business of Rust-Collecting. One day he met a hillbilly girl and they hit it off and started dating. They enjoyed each other's company, and both liked the same things, like Cow-Tipping and Beater-Car-Smashing. Eventually, they decided to marry.

After the ceremony, the boy was really looking forward to the wedding night, and to show how big a deal this marriage was, he took his new bride to an actual,money-paying Motel. When they arrived, his wife went into the bathroom to change, while he was getting ready himself. She came out of the bathroom dressed in her sexiest burlap, and the boy grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. "Be gentle with me," she said,"I'm a virgin."

The boy immediately flew into a rage, got dressed, grabbed the girl and threw her into the back of his pickup truck. He screeched to a stop in front of her parents' house, threw her out, and burned rubber outta there. He drove to his Dad's house and told him the whole story through eyes filled with tears. His Dad comforted him and said,"You did the right thing, son---don't feel bad. A VIRGIN??!! Well, if she wasn't good enough for HER family, she sure isn't good enough for OURS!!!"

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

More improvements I'd like to see. I hate those damned animated helpers in Microsoft products:

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

MadeInTheUSA wrote: › LOL, I like em I wish I could edit my assistant to look like Jessica Alba that would be nice.

For real! Then, there could be a "show me your titties" option. Laughing

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well she gets my vote

[web][/web]

1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol sorry stevoo420 i was thinging of something else. Thats y i said him to post it in his joke post. SORRY. Embarassed Embarassed

I was just busy.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

The 7 Deadly Sins & Gilligans Island

The Seven Deadly Sins of Gilligan's Island theory is quite simple. Each of the seven characters on the island represents each of the seven deadly sins. Now, this theory seems to fit upon initial inspection, there are technical difficulties when you get down to THE MAN himself, Gilligan.

Run with me on this one...

Most obvious is the Professor, who fits PRIDE to a T. Any man who can make a ham radio out of some wire and two coconuts has to be pretty cocky. (His character was later revised and given a series of his own, called MacGuyver".)

For the sin of ENVY we need look no further than Maryann, who may have worn those skimpy little tops, but could never achieve Ginger's glamour. (As an interesting and completely irrelevant side note, a nationwide survey of college students a few years ago revealed that the professor and Maryann were voted the most likely couple to have 'done it' on the island.)

And who could doubt for a moment that Ginger is LUSTincarnate? Sure, the kids were supposed to think she was ACTING, but we all know what being deprived episode after episode was doing to her. You know and I know that glazed look wasn't boredom, my friends.

What kind of person takes a trunk full of money on a three-hour cruise? Mr. Howell gets my vote for GREED.

We are now left with three characters and three Deadly Sins. We have Gilligan, the Skipper and Mrs. Howell to whom we must match GLUTTONY, SLOTH and ANGER. As you can see, there is a Gilligan problem here.

Certainly we can further eliminate Mrs. Howell from this equation by connecting her with SLOTH. She did jack shit during her many years on the island and everybody knows it.

This leaves ANGER and GLUTTONY, either of which the Skipper had no shortage. He was, after all, a big guy with the tendency to hit Gilligan with his hat at least once an episode. After much consideration, I have decided that he can easily do double-duty, covering the two remaining Deadly Sins.

So here we have the Seven Deadly Sins trapped in an endlessly recurring Hell of hope followed by denial and despair, forced to live with each other in our TVs until the last re-run ends. And who is their captor? What keeps them trapped there?

Gilligan.

Gilligan is SATAN. Think about it.

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Gilligan always wore red also.hmmmm makes ya think,especially on WEED!!! Twisted Evil

General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

STEVOOO420 wrote: › especially on WEED!!! Twisted Evil

I hear that bro! Now don't get all paranoid on me Laughing

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Joke quickie for the day - just heard this one -- LMFAO...

Q: "how do you get on the gay internet?"

A: "C: enter"

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

This is kinda old, but funny anyway.

- BECK

--------------------------------------------
You are an Internet Addict when...

1.) You refer to going to the bathroom as downloading.

2.) You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved and you don't have a clue as to when it happened.

3.) Your bookmark takes 15 minutes to go from top to bottom.

4.) Your nightmares are in HTML and GIFS.

5.) You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.

6.) You start introducing yourself as "Jim at net dot com"

7.) Your heart races faster and beats irregularly each time you see a new WWW site address on TV.

8.) You turn on your intercom when leaving the room so you can hear if new e-mail arrives.

9.) Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.

10.) All of your friends have an @ in their names.

11.) When looking at a web page full of someone else's links, you notice all of them are already highlighted in purple.

12.) Your dog has its own home page.

13.) You can't call your mother... She doesn't have a modem.

14.) You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.

15.) Your phone bill is a heavy as a brick.

16.) You write your homework in HTML and give your instructor the URL.

17.) You don't know the sex of three of your closest friends, because they have neutral nicknames and you never bothered to ask.

18.) Your husband tells you that he has had the beard for 2 months.

19.) You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.

20.) You tell the kids they can't use the computer because "Daddy's got work to do" -- even though you don't have a job.

21.) You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.

22.) Your wife makes a new rule: "The computer cannot come to bed."

23.) You get a tattoo that says "This body best viewed with Netscape 3.0 or higher."

24.) You never have to deal with busy signals when calling your ISP... because you never log off.

25.) The last girl you picked up was only a GIF.

26.) You ask a plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of your computer with a toilet.

27.) Your wife says communication is important in a marriage... so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.

28.) As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your first instinct is to search for the "back" button.

------------------------------

I know that we've got some Tech Support peops here - this might be appreciated by you:

TOP 12 THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM TECH SUPPORT

12. "Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?"
11. "That's right, not even McGyver could fix it."
10. "So -- what are you wearing?"
9. "Duuuuuude! Bummer!"
8. "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilithium crystals, Cap'n."
7. "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with '60 Minutes.' Press 3 if you're with the FTC."
6. "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape and a car battery."
5. "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
4. "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."
3. "Hold on a second ... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"
2. "OK, turn to Page 523 in your copy of 'Dianetics.'"

And the No. 1 Thing You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support ...
1. "Please hold for Mr. Gates' attorney."

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Bonus for today. This is some funny shit.

Next time you go on a flight, think about this:

- BECK

===========================

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Laughing made!

General of the Army
General of the Army
279811 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

MadeInTheUSA wrote: › I will have him email me more if you liked that one, he has a ton of 'em

Sure - post 'um here, that's what this thread is for Cool

IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:37 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL yr thread is becoming very big ever thought about a new post or something. Just saying Idea

Download Post  No rating  
smAk1
Noob
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol, never seen 6 pages before on one topic, but it is a good topic.

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic