Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

The Real Life Comedy that is our very own stevonub

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:41 am   Post subject:  The Real Life Comedy that is our very own stevonub Back to top 

Ok you want comedy, let me copy and paste over the stevonub ban comments:

reason = fuker 9999999
reason = hacker bitch
reason = fukin hax bitch
reason = HACKING
reason = HACKING BITCH
reason = nice hax bitch
reason = hax biatch
reason = hacking bitch
reason = hax and u still suk
reason = yeah sure buddy haxin biatch
reason = Fukin Shaun u noob...u didnt even know the map but u knew how to hax WTF!!!!!!
reason = haxing biatch
reason = hacking piece of shit
reason = hack bitch
reason = i dont want to get married to a haxin biatch (is there a good story behind this one?)
reason = u were cool man..to bad ur a cheating hax biatch
reason = STOP HACKING YOU FUCKIN BITCH. WALLHACKIN NUB FUCK. oh dont forget the bot
reason = STOP HACKING YOU PUSSY SHIT. GET SOME BALLS AND TURN OFF THE BOT.
reason = fukin hax muthafucka
reason = nice wallhax dude....come bak with no cheat
reason = fukin hax bitch
reason = nice hax fuker...ur boyfriend is next dont worry
reason = ur fag boy is calling u

Quite the list there. i must say stevo sure has some good reasons on the bans. the more he bans the more interesting it gets!!! definetly some good comedy in there.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Funny shit indeed...my favorite is "hax and u still suk".

LOL. You tell um bro.

Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hip Hip Hurra for Stev Razz Razz Razz

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

HAHAHAHAH I remember those liek ti was yesterday.*Flashback Sequence*

reason = i dont want to get married to a haxin biatch (is there a good story behind this one?) -----For this one, some guy was proposing to everyone on the server,so I humored him and said I'd marry him to get him to STFU....so as the map went on i got Pm's to chek him out and sure enough the fucker was hacking.So which is y i used that as a reason. Twisted Evil

reason = nice hax fuker...ur boyfriend is next dont worry
reason = ur fag boy is calling u ----For these 2 fuckers,the names were Gary and Ace,with the tags (AGD)...now anyone who has seen SNL u obv know that these are the Amiguously Gay Duo.....both hacking and camping Ally spawn on Goldrush.First one was Gary ,and then I think was Ace.---good times Laughing

Besides after reading the other bans from the other admins I thought i'd spice it up a bit.

reason = Fukin Shaun u noob...u didnt even know the map but u knew how to hax WTF!!!!!! ----This fukin guy was wandering aroun Fueldump lost,he was Axis ane kept goin around in circles in the caves..LOL.....so once he found a way to get out this fucker is by the bridge and I see him look at the mountain and following it,as soon as an Ally came out he was right on his head and killed him with 3 str8 HS...So he was gone after that. Laughing

And Nort your missing my latest,the banning of Fuji,I think that was one of the best. Twisted Evil

And i'm glad I can bring humor to u all. Twisted Evil

Last edited by StEVoNuB420 on Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LMFAO!

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

As a side note,i'm pretty sure I have more bans that that.You just prolly didn't catch them cuz they were under my alias names. Also,some of them are pretty repetitive,but I swear from now on I will do my best to come up with some more original ban reasons. Cool Laughing Twisted Evil

372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

you told someone to come back after you banned them lol wth...

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah,that was in my stoner days,way back when....like last month sometime.HAHA Twisted Evil

974 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LMFAO, I have never read something and laughed aloud so hard, stevo, your a freaking genius.

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No, i think i grabbed all your bans even under yer alias names. and yeah fuji's for some reason i didnt get. but here it is:

reason = disrespect to admins.....revenge is sweet...peace out biatch

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

What did he say exactly? (Fuji that is)

And Stevo, your hilarious man.

In my 22 years of existence this is the most I've read "Hax and Bitch". Too funny.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Fuji's is a special story,it was I think last Saturday.I did a shuffle cuz I was sick and tired of getting rolled map after map.It was Poon,Fuji and Gimli on one team with all high xp.So after I called it the fucker started giving me shit about it,saying im a dickhead,talking about ima noob fuckin admin,so b4 I could ban him he disconnects.So that pissed off my whole SAturday so much I didn't want to play at all.So at night,I get convinced to play a lil.Low and behold I connect under one of my alias names and who do I see on axis? That's right Fu fukin Ji.My dreams had come tru,I caught up to him the exact same day,and almost by luck. So the server was full and one of my good friends wanted to get in so I killed 2 birds wth 1 stone that day. That day started out horrible but ended up fukin sweet!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Word to the wise,don't cross me I shall hunt u down.And the NuB admin always gets his prey.Fucker!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i got 20 bucks that i can cross you and there not be a darn thing you could do to me!

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Bitch,I don't want to lose 20 bucks and get pissed off,so i'll just say ur prolly right. Sad Rolling Eyes But everyone else,i'll get your ass.MUAHAHA Twisted Evil

2038 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

StEVoNuB420 wrote: › Fuji's is a special story,it was I think last Saturday.I did a shuffle cuz I was sick and tired of getting rolled map after map.It was Poon,Fuji and Gimli on one team with all high xp.So after I called it the fucker started giving me shit about it,saying im a dickhead,talking about ima noob fuckin admin,so b4 I could ban him he disconnects.So that pissed off my whole SAturday so much I didn't want to play at all.So at night,I get convinced to play a lil.Low and behold I connect under one of my alias names and who do I see on axis? That's right Fu fukin Ji.My dreams had come tru,I caught up to him the exact same day,and almost by luck. So the server was full and one of my good friends wanted to get in so I killed 2 birds wth 1 stone that day. That day started out horrible but ended up fukin sweet!!!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Word to the wise,don't cross me I shall hunt u down.And the NuB admin always gets his prey.Fucker!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

um that's not exactly how I remember it

Yes me fuji and poon were all playin on the same team.... but there was no vote called to try to get us to shuffle, which btw I would have voted for. Once Stevo shuffled all 3 of us start bitching, but fuji was a little bit louder, but he was saying nothing that I wasn't saying..... and I never say him call u a noob admin or anything like that.. also u didn't ban him later that night....... u banned him like 5 minutes after you shuffled.....

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic