Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

just sayin hi

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
bomber
Noob
680 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:33 am   Post subject:  just sayin hi Back to top 

hi my ingamename is bomber a lot of u iow members know who iam but for those who don't kno who wat iam about heres a lil something about me I do like et this probably the only comp game ill play rite so this game is awesome I like server its got trip mines which is badazz it sometimes can get annoyin wen ya don't have enough peeps on ill but its all good I wanted to start on a new clan with a different mod which I thought this one is pretty cool I gotta say beck u r wicked sick rnade a lot of peeps think cause so good with it u cant really hack with a rifle nade and I kno beck and the rest of iow is here for fun that's just a lil about and a lot about the clan iam tryin to join u guys r awesome u cant 4get Winnie who is constantly on ts with me gottw show Winnie some love whhhuuu!!!!! wwhhuu!!!!!

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome Bomber!

Punctuation is your friend Smile. Makes your posts easier to read Wink But we're not the grammar police around here or anything, just glad we've got some new people interested in IoW and our community.

Our goal is to run a server where everyone can have fun. If you play on our server and you don't laugh your ass off at least once in a gaming session, then we have failed you. Serious stuffy alpha medic whores who only like 4 maps need not bother us. People who don't give a shit about k/d, people who think a perfectly timed panzer in the face is hilarious, people who don't mind playing Goldendunk or ET Tower, people who appreciate good cinema and laugh at the perfectly timed movie quote -- IoW is your place! As you know, we have a riot and a fun time on TS, laughing and joking and talking shit. Its just a fun place to be, I'm glad you decided to apply. Don't be a stranger around here either!

As to the server being slow, its something we've come to get used to I guess. We used to have players 24/7 during the hay-days way back when - but now a days, I'd trade good gaming a few nights a week with people I know and like to a server full of jerks and strangers who complain about everything. But I think you'll fit in here just fine. As to games, we have a thread that I try and start called Gaming Week which is intended for people to help get games going any night. If you want to play, post in there, get on xfire, add us (I'm beckhanson), and usually 3 or 4 people will show up fairly quick and fun times will ensue. Certainly did last night - went from me to 6 players in a map just because of xfire and the Gaming Week thread.

@rnade
Thx, I've been practicing with it for almost 10 years now. My favorite weapon. I wish I was better than I am actually, damn you bastards and your records! I WANT THOSE RECORDS!

@winnie
yeah some day she'll decide to join. Not like we haven't offered Wink

Noob
680 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:36 pm   Post subject:  Re: just sayin hi Back to top 

roflmao beck, English was never my strong point in school, hence......the comments that iam already getting about it. but, ill try and work on it. howz this for a start. never did homework but somehow i still passed with passing grades

Download Post  No rating  
Sgt. Hobbs
Retired
Retired
32504 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): › Welcome Bomber!
we're not the grammar police around here or anything

yea we are beck, don't lie.

@ bomber: I think I had you confused the other night. I'm from New Hampshire not Germany.

welcome to the forums

El Presidente
El Presidente
102912 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): › Welcome Bomber!

Our goal is to run a server where everyone can have fun. If you play on our server and you don't laugh your ass off at least once in a gaming session, then we have failed you. Serious stuffy alpha medic whores who only like 4 maps need not bother us. People who don't give a shit about k/d, people who think a perfectly timed panzer in the face is hilarious, people who don't mind playing Goldendunk or ET Tower, people who appreciate good cinema and laugh at the perfectly timed movie quote -- IoW is your place! As you know, we have a riot and a fun time on TS, laughing and joking and talking shit. Its just a fun place to be, I'm glad you decided to apply. Don't be a stranger around here either!

Where does that leave me? i never laugh anymore and i HATE panzers!

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You laugh.

Liar.

Noob
680 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: just sayin hi Back to top 

I think has always had a hate for panzer I do to but, I think its getting worse with hes possibly getting paranoid roflmao just possibly????

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic