Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

What mouse do you use for ET?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
razi
IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

did it stop working? i have quite a few mice, but the one that i always go back to and is my alltime favorite is the intellimouse optical...its like at least 12 years old and still kicks ass! it's shape is perfect for my hands...newer is not better, old is GOLD!

Download Post  No rating  
skater
IoW Supporter
2768 Points

USA US South Carolina
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 am   Post subject:  Re: What mouse do you use for ET? Back to top 

I use a mx518 and a razar deathadder. i like the m518 better because it has more buttons then the deathadder.

I Don't Give A Fuck _____________________________________________ I Don't Give A Fuck
Download Post  No rating  
HalfBak3d
Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: What mouse do you use for ET? Back to top 

So like I mentioned I went with the G500, and I have a few issues. One issue being the scroll button. It's very sensitive and I find myself cycling through my weapons when I don't mean too. I even adjusted the settings in the Logitech control panel. Any suggestions?

I also miss having at least one mouse button on the bottom right side, and the two button on the left don't quite fit like my old mouse. With my old mouse I didn't have to move my thumb to click it, and with these two I have to make a slight movement. Nothing huge and I'm sure I will get used to it the more I play.

Download Post  No rating  
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sorry if it's obvious but the wheel has 2 scroll modes and you're not on the 'free' mode, right?

otherwise yes it's lighter than most but eventually you'll get use to it. You'll even learn to love the free mode when doing stuff other than playing

also there are 3 buttons on the left. From front to back I have /kill, talk on TS, binoculars (so that I need to slightly stretch my thumb to /kill so that I don't suicide by accident although it still happens more than it should) but I remember I had assign the middle button to simulate a key and use that in TS for it to work. I spent like 45s on it so if there is a way to have a proper 'mouse6' input in ET, that would be great.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah, you can make the scroll wheel "click" as Sir said. I'm sure that is all you need to do - little button by the scrollwheel.

I'm pretty vanilla with my mouse, only use left right and scroll.

Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hahah that was it Smile

Download Post  No rating  
PumpkiN
Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol baked!

Download Post  No rating  
DarkJester59
IoW Regular
14566 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Haha yeah that feature is nice i had a g500 but it broke very quickly and i was disappointed to say the least. I then went with a(and yes i know the brand has a bad rep) Mad Catz Cyborg Rat 7. That mouse was the most customizable most comfortable mouse i have ever had. 2 buttons on the left a button that you can change the sensitivity level just by a click. Little red scoped button and can change the dpi with a button that sits behind the scroll. No free scroll mode but thats not a big deal. I had it for about 9 months and the eye went crazy and started not working correctly. I was destroyed i loved that mouse like a child of my own. And i come back from India and my girl bought me The Mad cats Cyborg Rat 9(wireless). It is working like a charm i am waiting to see if they have spent more money and upgraded the eye.

Retired
40315 Points

USA US Massachusetts
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol sux that explains why you have the top suicide count on the server.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic