Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Hey everyone there is a haxer

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
yourgunforever
Noob
33 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:37 pm   Post subject:  Hey everyone there is a haxer Back to top 

OK, so I want to post a demo of a hxer I caught on the
classic server. But I don't know where to find a hosting whatever.

Dudes name was <...> Wink
idk something like that.
I was talking to beck about it, he recommended to post
a demo of him. He uses a hack where he never uses or runs out
of adrin. He also had an acc of 83. XX with an Mp40. Whcich
means to me he is haxing. I'll post the demo if yall can tell me
how to.

thanks everyone.

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

^..^__)" ????? Yeah um, one, when you spec in pub, you can not view the level of the person's stamina. It will always look full, even if they are sprinting.

Send a demo to me @ jghinz@hotmail.com and it would be nice if you could post a GUID. I have a list to compare...

Noob
46 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

theres already a thread about him somewhere, nervous took a demo of him, he mentioned he was snapping and prefiring, etc, but when i was playing him today he didnt seem like HACKING good, just good.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well, he's gonna have to come back and prove he's not at this point.
Banned by IP address. Sick of getting 3 hs killed 2 seconds out of spawn with him shooting from across the map. We gave this guy 5 or 6 maps tongith with at least 5 people specing, including WHERES.YOUR.HEAD.AT, Nervous, Pete and also Stev0. Stev0 admits it's a close call. If the guys just REALLY REALLY good, he's got to expect things like this to happen. Certainly he wasn't unstoppable, but there were some VERY questionable kills tonight. I'm erroring on caution that he's haxing. If he's legit, then he'll come here and plead his case. And we'll unban if he is. But most hax don't contest, so we'll see what happens in the next few days.

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › I'm erroring on caution that he's haxing.

Is it 'erroring' or 'airing' on "the side of caution"? I always thought it was airing. Any English profs here to clear this up?

I would just assume this fellow is legit just because he is in TWL season with BBQ. Hell, I don't even know if people still actually hack in TWL. Regardless, it's a pub server, he is alpha-esque. He is ruining the atmosphere of 'fun-pub' by completely destroying anything around him. Hacks or not, doesn't matter, imo.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoracle wrote: ›
BECK wrote: › I'm erroring on caution that he's haxing.

Is it 'erroring' or 'airing' on "the side of caution"? I always thought it was airing. Any English profs here to clear this up?

I would just assume this fellow is legit just because he is in TWL season with BBQ. Hell, I don't even know if people still actually hack in TWL. Regardless, it's a pub server, he is alpha-esque. He is ruining the atmosphere of 'fun-pub' by completely destroying anything around him. Hacks or not, doesn't matter, imo.

Yeah yeah - I got my degree in Computer Science - not English. I only need to know how to type words like "if" and "for" and "while", and the occassional "switch" and certainly "class". So.....you're probably right.

Anyway, on topic -- the point is, enough people are complaining - that doesn't MEAN that he's haxing, it just means that he's obliterating and pissing off a lot of people. But the consensus of those who spec him say he's cheating. I would say he got a fair shake, I've played with him night-after-night with suspicions, and I NEVER want to ban a good player, so that is why it took me as long as it did to finally cave and say 'fuck it, he's a hax'. Now pretend you're an admin - what do you do when literally 4 people (two in spec) are PM'ing you every 20 seconds with "he's shooting 70% accuracy" and "oh yeah, he hax" and "dude, ban that douche bag, he's such a hax". ---- it gets old and you feel an obligation to make the right move to keep the "herd" on your server happy.

When I first started responding to the PMs, I told people that he's been spec'd many times and even cleared as "a great player" - hell, I think I even said that in one thread. But after 2 hours of people specing him and PM'ing me that he's cheating, enough was enough. I'm going to take them on their word and put the burdon on him to come plead his case. I'm sure by now he's posting on his forums bragging about how he got banned by a "bunch of nooby kids" on the <IoW> ETPub server.

On a somewhat related topic...
why is it that whenever someone executes admin commands they are "nooby kids" -- hell, I'm gonna be 30 in May. Confused

IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i've always actually been defending this guy as i don't see any obvious hacks. but lemme summarize beck's last essay of a post:

BECK wrote: › "I'm sure by now he's posting on his forums bragging about how he got banned by a "bunch of nooby kids" on the <IoW> ETPub server."

quoted for truth. LOL

Last edited by razi on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
Nervous
IoW Regular
8082 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL, I guess when you sign up for an Alpha team they let you in on the cool trick that gives you 50-80 percent with all smg weapons and kill ratios of 30-20 on maps where you hs/kill ratio is somewhere between 5-7 and 1.

I can't say for sure he's hacking either. All hacks obviously don't get caught by PB, though. Sten botters were the rage on pub, remember? I PM'ed Beck tons, updating the statistics. I think I let him know once that the guy who just mowed through both him and pete was not on adren and still had 110HP after killing both of them. LOL

I killed him more than I killed the Ziggo guy, but lag being what it is for me, don't know if that means anything. I shot 37 or 38 on fuel dump with my lagmeister self. Blech. For all I know, every time he saw a med he could've tanked it (gave up to keep kill ratio reasonable). I know Ziggo an IOW friend...Don't get your panties in a wad.

I think the best question is: Is he wasting a slot you'd rather have occupied by a player that is a cool e-person in the IOW community? I don't know that I would ban since no definite confirmation of a hack was made. You definitely have the right to ask him to not come back to the server. Bans are badges to these guys, whether alphas or hackers.

J

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

This "hax" is discussed in two threads - this one is locked now -- go here:

http://www.iowclan.net/php/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2136

Topic Closed

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic