Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

#bB.Fade Is Smooth

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:02 pm   Post subject:  #bB.Fade Is Smooth Back to top 

What the title said, he is one smooth guy. No offense, but I bet half the clan wouldn't be able to tell he was hacking for a while.

When I connected, I was taking my time joining, doing a !listplayers to see if the Ron!n playing was our Ron!n, who isn't in IoW anymore? Anyways, this bB.Fade guy was whining that people were wallhacking, and knew where he was. So I looked into it, speccing the guy with the highest accuracy there. He swooped around the corner and wasted Fade in 4 HS. And THAT is why I think that guy (Aquila) and Fade were in it together. (more on that later)

I started speccing Fade. Nothing unusual off the bat. Then once, he did something that only someone with a wallhack could have done. I /record at this point. I notice little instances were his crosshair sweeps to peoples heads, but not drastically like your typical hackers. So ya, I'll post the demo, and you can see for yourself. Keep an eye on my PMs, for I keep telling Rainbow not to ban him yet, because I wasn't sure if everyone here on the forums would agree he was hacking. Yet I was 100%. And he goes AFK a couple times, probably toying with his hack program, or diddling with his balls.

In the end, you'll see he gets away JUST before Rain could hit enter on the !ban statement, as it was at the VERY end that he starts making his hacks blatently obvious. So he still roams... you can ban by guid when that person isn't present on the server, right? GUID = E94CDAE4.

Probably the best hack demo to watch...#bB.Fade Hack Bitch

As stated earlier, I'm going back to follow his suspected accomplice.

Last edited by Fuzzy Burrito on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

IoW Regular
803 Points

Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

you should write a novel....

x.

P.S good job fuz Smile

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You might need to re-upload that --- the link doesn't like the # symbol.

Oh - and ron!n not in the clan anymore? News to me....

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i saw him without tags, and he didnt have his level either. but just now i saw him with the tags on, so my mistake.

ill re-upload now.

EDIT: download link should be fine now.

Last edited by Fuzzy Burrito on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Noob
32 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, I'm still here. It's just my computer needed a new Hard Drive and I had been taking my sweet time in getting it done. Damn Nintendo Wii Mr. Green

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ronin wrote: › Damn Nintendo Wii Mr. Green

LOL - me too. Or should I say Mii too. Laughing

@WHORE: Download Thumbs Up -- watching....

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok, yeah...Hax.

Number of observations, if you care.

1.) I hate people that just fucking camp and don't do shit. He just sits by the cp ambushing poor rainbow while the allies are capturing the city, and even blowign the south gun, if I recall.

2.) I have never seen anyone hit as accurate and kill as fast as this guy, with the shitty movement and nade skills that he has. That is what makes me believe hax for sure. True players of skill don't make me want to loose my lunch while watching them play, this guy just runs blind around corners, doesn't move with any sort of caution and can't throw a nade to save his life -- hax.

3.) I'm gonna watch again with shownormals on - but there is one point where he starts running toward the north gun for no apparent reason, then you hear "dynomite planted". Wallhax. Right before that, he kills an engineer comign through the tunnel very quickly as well.

4.) Unrelated, but still of note. The pumpkin war. LMAO. OMG UDi Pumpkin, who do you think you are? Do you think you are the only person in the whole world that can use the name pumpkin in any way shape or form? I would've told them both the STFU and play and then muted them if it continued. I will admit, I saw UDI pumpkin on our server first, but what do you expect people to do? Why don't you get mad at RMX for using your color scheme while you're at it?

5.) Also interesting. The AFK sessions were long, maybe due to lag, but he was AFK and then comes charging out of the spawn to an insta kill at one point. Tinkering with his hax???

6.) He left shortly after his buddy RmX did. May be nothing, may be something, IDK...

EDIT: Upon further review (with shownormals on) it's plain as day he's wallhaxing at a minimum. Watch when he goes to the old city wall after allies plant. Also, the part with the engie I listed above is hilarious with shownormals. He actually shoots at the ground half a clip before the guy comes out of the tunnel. I'm banning this fag and his friend by IP address when I get home and can download the logs. Banned Admin Power

Noob
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Aquila is my roommate and is legit. He is not associated with any fades as far as I know. He does a lot of the same things I do when it comes to using games sounds well and has similar game awareness which can sometimes seem like wall hacks.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

zigg0 wrote: › Aquila is my roommate and is legit. He is not associated with any fades as far as I know. He does a lot of the same things I do when it comes to using games sounds well and has similar game awareness which can sometimes seem like wall hacks.

I thought Fade and RMX were the partners here - cause early in the demo you can see them talking -- then they left together (probably to go make out or something). From my perspective watching the demo, Aquitas was legit and unrelated to the happenings here, and I've never personally suspected him of hax either. Any smart player listens and peeks around corners, which can be construed as hax by noobs. Even smarter players will check "favorite" areas for campers, which can also be consider haxing.

Hell - one time, on Goldrush an axis guy was on the MG in the first courtyard and killed me on the bridge. So I respawned and popped around the corner and got him quickly. He called me a wallhax for that, even though I just went back to where he just killed me 30 seconds prior. In other instances, I've seen enemy players running to certain parts of the map (like inside the axis spawn area on fuel dump) while I'm dead and am specing other teammates. I spawn and take extreme caution for the favorite corner ambush that allies like to pull. But no, I'm a wallhax because I knew the guy was hiding there. Nope, I just saw your stupid ass run up there through the eyes of one of my teammates.

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: ›
zigg0 wrote: › Aquila is my roommate and is legit. He is not associated with any fades as far as I know. He does a lot of the same things I do when it comes to using games sounds well and has similar game awareness which can sometimes seem like wall hacks.

I thought Fade and RMX were the partners here - cause early in the demo you can see them talking -- then they left together (probably to go make out or something). From my perspective watching the demo, Aquitas was legit and unrelated to the happenings here, and I've never personally suspected him of hax either. Any smart player listens and peeks around corners, which can be construed as hax by noobs. Even smarter players will check "favorite" areas for campers, which can also be consider haxing.

Hell - one time, on Goldrush an axis guy was on the MG in the first courtyard and killed me on the bridge. So I respawned and popped around the corner and got him quickly. He called me a wallhax for that, even though I just went back to where he just killed me 30 seconds prior. In other instances, I've seen enemy players running to certain parts of the map (like inside the axis spawn area on fuel dump) while I'm dead and am specing other teammates. I spawn and take extreme caution for the favorite corner ambush that allies like to pull. But no, I'm a wallhax because I knew the guy was hiding there. Nope, I just saw your stupid ass run up there through the eyes of one of my teammates.

u tell em beck! u tell em!

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic