Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

Banned?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
trix12
Noob
441 Points

Bahrain AU Tasmania2
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm   Post subject:  Banned? Back to top 

Hey guys,

I was recently banned by an invalidated reason? Prior to this ban, I accidentally killed a team member. I was holding a nade to toss to the axis spawn and saw a guy camping there. I was not aware that, that guy happened to be an ally member. From that instant, no warning was given, no complaints/remarks were made. I was instantly banned from that accidental incident.

I am fully convinced that this was a VERY unfair ban and was absolutely uncalled for. I apologize to the guy I 'ticked-off' from the 'tk'? This ban epitomizes substantial admin abuse.

I request to hear from the administrators from the server. Thank you guys in advanced for your cooperation.

Trix

[img=http://s1.postimg.org/3xhr9ounf/Screenshot_35.jpg]

Download Post  No rating  
allagor
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You've been skirting the lines on a ban for some time now. Many warnings have been given on the server previously.
Also, axis spawn is full of black uniforms. I highly doubt dropping a grenade by a stationary tan player was accidental.

Ban stays in effect.

Noob
441 Points

Bahrain AU Tasmania2
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: Banned? Back to top 

I am fully aware that the axis spawn is covered in black uniforms. However, the guy that I naded was behind the barrels and the only thing sticking out to my point of view was a weapon. The only way possible for me to know that it was indeed an ally member was if I had some sort of 'see through wall' vision.

Also, the 'warnings' you are referring to, have no relevance to why I was ban earlier today. This ban was given out of pure rage with no solid reason to give a ban.

I would hate to lose my privileges that I had in the server, so may I please request you reconsider your decision. If it is something that you fully consent to having myself banned, then I can fully understand that this is strictly an administrator's decision.

In no possible manner did I mean to offend anyone if I ever did. This was not my intention, but my apologies for doing so if I ever did. I just let my game-play do the talking. But thank you guys for the welcoming I had in this server during my entire stay.

Cheers!
Trix

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I witnessed you push your own teammates into a wall while they are firing a panzer. I've seen you plant tripmines in your own spawn. We've asked you countless times to please stop pushing people, maybe 3 or 4 times? You never stopped. You seem like a decent guy when you're here on the forums, but you're a completely different person when you get on our server.

Ban stays.

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I wasn't around for this latest ban, but I will say a few things.

1. I appreciate your tone and politeness here on the forums.

2. I have been a victim many times of your constant pushing. Its extremely annoying and disruptive and will not be tolerated. You have been warned many times, either in chat on the server or through other temporary bans. Our server is a fun place, but some of us do take our game seriously and don't appreciate being trolled by a teammate.

3. The other thing you are known for (which is not illegal by the rules, but you should know better) is your tendencies of backraging. Its a question of tact. You are a good player, why do you waste your skill shooting players in the back as they are leaving the spawn? This is just ass-hatery on display. If you want to spend your game backraging, fine - but it contributes to this greater pattern of questionable play and tactics that piss a lot of people off.

4. Please don't assume that since this is a "pub" server with players from all skill levels that this is your playground to be a jerk. Its so weird because some of the time you are a good objective player who heals and helps your team, then the next moment your doing stupid shit like trolling your own teammates. Maybe you don't realize it, but you do.

I stand by my admins on this one. Ban will stay at least for now.

Noob
441 Points

Bahrain AU Tasmania2
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: Banned? Back to top 

Thank you all for replying. I completely understand the variety points of views. I respect everyone's decision as it is merely server regulation. I will therefore no longer be an annoyance if I ever was and I apologize for doing so.

It was truly indeed a privilege to play on the IoW server and it was definitely the best of times I've had in the server. I respect everyone's decision. If there was anyone to blame, then I am entirely at fault. Nevertheless, thank you for allowing me to be a part of the server in the first place.

I wish all of you guys the best and to the server as well. I'll be sure to stop by on the forums from time to time.
It was fun playing with you all.

Cheers!
Trix

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic