Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Join IoW page

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
.2stOWNED
IoW Supporter
8016 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm   Post subject:  Join IoW page Back to top 

Put in an application to join IoW. But when I went to submit the application it said the directory was not found so it couldn't complete the application. So, I copied and pasted the questions and threw in the answers below. Does this work out or should I submit a new application when the file path issue gets resolved?

Personal Info
Forum Name
.2stOWNED

Player Name (used on the server)
2stOWNED

Recruited By
Venom

How did you find <IoW>?
Venom told me about the clan, website, and server.

ET Preferences
Hours playing ET per week
Around 8-10 average. Could be more or less depending on work and dad duty. Son is at his moms house on Mon and Tues so almost always on those nights. Most Friday nights work as well

Favorite Class
The one needed to get the team further.

Favorite Weapon
The one that kills the enemy quickest

Favorite Map
Battery

ET Experience
How long have you been playing ET?
Since beta

Ever play competition (TWL)?
Yes, multiple leagues.

Been in any other ET clans?
Admin of a few and once a non-admin spot for a clan rocking TC:E mod.

How seriously do you take your ET game?
I like to goof off when its just free play. I like getting serious when its scrims. I don't mind camping or sacrificing myself to take out multiple people or save the objective. I can do both, but I like playing around having fun with it all.

Select the options that best describe the amount of participation in IoW Clan that you plan to contribute.
I can jump on the server a few times a week as well the website. Always got random things I can post on the site to keep it active and going. So weekly I can be around playing or just around at least.

Contact Info
CrewMMA@Gmail.com

X-Fire
2stOWNED

Essay
Provide a short description of what you feel you can offer IoW, and what makes you want to join IoW?

"What I can bring to IoW when I join is a sick twisted sense of humor backed by loyalty that a salty dog golden shellback United States Navy veteran has. As a seasoned Enemy Territory player I already know how to keep good radio silence and am willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good of the team. When troubles inside the clan arise, I will assure you all that issues will be dealt with privately from my side of things. I dislike airing dirty laundry for others to view. Politically, I view clan relationships much like military relations addressing each situation as professionally as possible. My convictions allow me to not give a fuck about my kill/death ratio when it comes to completing the object(if I'm not goofing off). I always love it when people laugh or smile so I am constantly trying to find humorous things to say or do. But besides that, I'm just a real person. I don't lose my head and get angry often, but I do enjoy talking shit a lot. My vocabulary is hard to control, but can be when needed to. I do have a sailors tongue so please forgive me for offending anyone with my language.

What makes me want to join IoW? Hmmm, first off. Venom is part of IoW and any where my friends go, I'll follow. You know when your parents ask if everyone of your friends jumped off a bridge would you follow? Well, I jumped off multiple bridges, literally. lol. Piers and cliffs as well. Since Venom is in IoW and now that I am back playing ET again. There is no other option for clans in my opinion. From playing with the clan these past few weeks, it's been a real blast. Everyone has been fun to game with and very welcoming to people who dont know the maps well. Then again, I should say almost everyone. Don't think Mary dislikes me, but not sure she likes being on my team haha. Swear I never tk'ed her on purpose any of the times. I mean, shes tk'ed me as well on accident. Tk's happen. But, I think she think's I tk her on purpose sometimes which I feel bad about cause I don't. But oh well it's all gravy.

The clan really seems to get along well which I like. I read up on the history a bit and saw the back chaos. Reminds me of the clans I used to admin in and all the issues that arose along the way.

Thanks for letting me apply for IoW. See y'all on the server.

2stOWNED"

=================================================
Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

probably my fault, I'm doing some site work. sorry about that Smile

This will do - we will put recruitment to a vote, but its probably a formality at this point.

Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i LOVE that you finally decided to officially join the ranks of the mighty IoW!!!!

i have no doubt that the vote will go through very quickly, and with a unanimous outcome Very Happy

it is actually kind of neat being able to respond directly to the person who puts up the app, since usually the error that popped up for you, does not. In any case, from your "essay" i know that you and IoW will fit very well together.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hmmm......maybe I should work on getting a form that creates a thread in the forums instead? It could still be boilerplate but automatically create a thread!!!

Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

you're such a hacker beck! its awesome! just mention something and all of a sudden it's a reality.. lol

there are some logistics that would have to be figured out and if it would actually be possible (what with all the voting and stuff)..

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

it would probably create two threads, one that is public like this one, the other with a poll in members forums.

Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

if you feel like you can spare the time and effort for this, i personally think it would be a good addition. it would aslo spare a person from having to constantly keep an eye out on an incoming app. (i think we have previously also missed a few apps by at least a few days Very Happy)

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic