Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

You know you play too much ET when...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
allagor
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:58 am   Post subject:  You know you play too much ET when... Back to top 

You know you play too much ET when you actually say vsay commands in real life.
example=(someone bumps into you, you yell v585 at them)
example=(you get a cut you yell v22 out loud while waiting for someone to fix it up for you)

You know you play too much ET when you jump while running downhill expecting to go faster.

You know you play too much ET when you think your car will move if you just stand near it.

If you got anymore good ones, feel free to add them.

IoW Supporter
9656 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: You know you play too much ET when... Back to top 

This applies to me and Armanismynoob:

You know you play too much ET when someone says something and your response is NEIN NEGATIF, or JAWOHL.

You know you play too much ET when someone says someting funny you go, Jahaha!

You know you play too much ET when you are discussing the sniping capability of FG42 vs Garand or K43 with a fellow ETer on the bus

Download Post  No rating  
allagor
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You know you play too much ET when you only take a break from it to make out & get back on immediately after.

(I am very guilty of that Very Happy )

(shit, I'll upload a pic as soon as I take it, though that might not be for a while)

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

allagor wrote (View Post): › You know you play too much ET when you only take a break from it to make out & get back on immediately after.

(I am very guilty of that Very Happy )

(shit, I'll upload a pic as soon as I take it, though that might not be for a while)

no...then you're just gay

Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm   Post subject:  Re: You know you play too much ET when... Back to top 

allagor wrote (View Post): › You know you play too much ET when you actually say vsay commands in real life.
example=(someone bumps into you, you yell v585 at them)
example=(you get a cut you yell v22 out loud while waiting for someone to fix it up for you)

You know you play too much ET when you jump while running downhill expecting to go faster.

You know you play too much ET when you think your car will move if you just stand near it.

If you got anymore good ones, feel free to add them.

So apparently when you cut yourself the appropriate thing to get is ammunition? What kind of fucked up world do you live in Allagor? And who says hold your fire when they bump into you? I always want to say v54 or v51 in real life, but nobody would understand so I don't. That's about the extent of it. Too many of the vsays don't make sense in real life, sort of like v22.

sum1else out.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think he probably meant v21.

You know you play too much ET when you make a thread about when you know you play too much.

Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sum1else wrote (View Post): ›

So apparently when you cut yourself the appropriate thing to get is ammunition? What kind of fucked up world do you live in Allagor?

I live in a VERY fucked up world.
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
I think he probably meant v21.

You know you play too much ET when you make a thread about when you know you play too much.
yep, lol, same as when I'm playing, I keep hitting the wrong damn key. I freaking hate this keyboard. I can't use this ergonomic pos

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ooo i love those keyboards where they are split into two sections and angled? thats a typists' dream if you you know how to type properly

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL - "I need ammo"

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You know you play ET too much when...

your at work you strategize on what you can do better

You know you play ET too much when.....
you actually dream about playing or being in the game.

These 2 things have happend to me when i first started playing ET.

Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

PistolPete wrote (View Post): › ooo i love those keyboards where they are split into two sections and angled? thats a typists' dream if you you know how to type properly

I do fine with those except for two keys. I forget which two, it's like T and V or something I type with the wrong hand so I hit blank plastic when I use those.

sum1else out.

Download Post  No rating  
Sin
Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

StEVoNuB420 wrote (View Post): › You know you play ET too much when...

your at work you strategize on what you can do better

You know you play ET too much when.....
you actually dream about playing or being in the game.

These 2 things have happend to me when i first started playing ET.
When I first started playing, I would stay up all night playing on the weekends, and when I would try to drive anywhere the next day, I would get faint images of allied soldiers running across the road and through the trees. I'd slam on the brakes.

Retired
23268 Points

Canada CA Quebec
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 pm   Post subject:  Re: You know you play too much ET when... Back to top 

ROFL Sin........STOP playing ET right now. When you see soldier crossing the road......you are really dangerous. Don't play ET and DRIVE Wink

When I played tooo much ET....I got problem at bedtime. I stayed on game for a moment but no more then that.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Actually, I had the same shit when I played Mario Kart Wii a lot - I seriously had the urge to drive through grass and shit, no kidding.

Senior Admin
Senior Admin
44798 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol how about having the uncontrollable urge to shoot every gargoyle statue you see. That's what Fable 2 did to me for a while.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic