Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

doze - wallhax at the minimum imho

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Apparition
IoW Supporter
528 Points

Canada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

As some of you know, I have been defending this guy because I genuinely don't believe he's been cheating. The fact is, I have made my own demos and haven't seen anything curious. I have watched others demos and though i've seen 1 or 2 suspicious things, they don't automatically lead to direct proof.

I'm sorry you guys can't kill him, or that you just don't have the skills. Which, I find hilarious. I can kill him, sometimes quite easily depending on the circumstance. I don't give a shit about his past. I have been on the pro server w/ 1v1 settings twice.. i got his ass down to 10 lives. I have 1v1'd him constantly over the past while he's been on the pub. I can own him as easily as he owns me. In my EXPERIENCE of fighting him, talking with him and generally being owned by him, I have never suspected of him using some kind of toggle or aimbot on me. I have confronted him with a demo or 2, i've been honest with him and told him that he's being scrutinized very closely on the pub. From what I have personally seen on the demos most of the shit can be explained away by common sense, and the few times that looked suspicious I can chalk up to his 350 headset and shitty mouse.

I have not seen positive, definitive proof of his hacking. No offense, but once a hacker doesn't mean, always a hacker. If he is hacking, I am man enough to admit when i'm wrong, if and when that happens. Until then however, i'll continue playing with and against him on the server, and ill continue doing 1v1's with him and kickin his ass Smile

Download Post  No rating  
OnSlaught313
IoW Regular
1711 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

the screen shot shows it

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Here are the rest. Your guess is as good as mine as to what "L" means. Probably some hax-fag stuff.

I'm wondering what the yellow track is here - must be some sort of aimbotting:

ROFL

A great one:

For those who need explanation here - these are Punk Buster screenshots. Using punk buster commands, an admin can request a screenshot from the client. These are screenshots that came from his computer, taken by punkbuster. You can only take one every 30 seconds, and only three shots every 10 minutes - so they are totally random. I snapped him for about an hour, some shots showed nothing - all of these show some weirdness - the track of the riflenade, and of course the transparent images of players. Not sure what the "L" means.

He was banned, as was his faggy buddy -- by IP address as well.

@APP
I appreciate you defending the guy - but it's clear he's a hax. Just cause he's aimbotting/wallhaxing does not mean that he can't be owned by players. He's not using a superman bot that prevents him from dying. And I don't even know if he's aimbotting, all I see in these shots is a clear sign that he's got some program running to help him out - I can't fricken believe how clearly he can see players through the wall, I never imagined wallhax being that definitive.

Now, we gotta find a way to report him to PB.

epIc wrote: › If this last demo is enough for a ban, then go ahead and ban. I'm just supporting a fair 'trial' for someone that we were not 100% sure of.

So who's the lame ass now? Im with stupid

DEMO? How about the fricken hilariously "smoking gun" punkbuster screenshots?

Last edited by BECK on Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

IoW Fanboy
974 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:39 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I KNEW IT!! AHAHAHA!!! I WIN, GG.

Download Post  No rating  
razi
IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

app: read my posts and watch this brief demo - for all the doubters this is proof bar none that he is aimbot as i alluded to in my first post. however with that demo i didn't have definitive proof while i did have quite solid proof of wallhack. and not to beat a dead horse but i can see from the earlier demo that beck posted - the 4/8/07 goldrush that he is wallhacking and definitely aimbotting. he leans corners just for show. i think its interesting how he changed his aim - the 4/8 demo shows a ton of hs - meanwhile the demo i started this thread with is mostly bodyshots - however analyze the aim carefully and it should be clear though that it is still a bot.

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/doze-stenftl.zip

GG - all pub players of the server win.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Moving this to "Wall of Shame".

IoW Supporter
351 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

L = Landmines.

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

epIc wrote: › L = Landmines.

Ah! DUH! Thanks!

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

This was locked on accident, so if you had something to post, go ahead now. Sorry...

IoW Supporter
528 Points

Canada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

As I said, I am man enough to admit that I am wrong. I admit it, there.
Since there's a majority consensus among the admins, do what you need to do and ban doze guid or ip or what have you. However, my point I was trying to make was that I was speaking in my own experience with him and have not seen definitive proof in my encounters with him on the pub.

Either way, discussion closed, I told epic, karn and kermit that I wanted to work with the admins, not fight them. I trust the judgement of the admins I know on a personal basis. Do what you feel you need to do and ban doze, I support the ban.

Download Post  No rating  
mayol
IoW Regular
6971 Points

Ukraine
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

To every haxor reading following this thread! You see how IOW investigation works? Be scared now cause you gonna be next!!!!

Download Post  No rating  
epIc
IoW Supporter
351 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

And the marker deal in the rnade screenshot is the path the rnade will take. They have the same thing for toss nades too.

Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Pathetic...

Good job on catching him guys.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
schismrofl
Noob
46 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

woot at me joining the topic very late.

all i have to say is good job to the admins, checking the pb screenshots was definitely the right thing to do, they are all the proof that you need. keep it up.

Download Post  No rating  
Nilla
IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

epIc wrote: › And the marker deal in the rnade screenshot is the path the rnade will take. They have the same thing for toss nades too.

you would know.... (because you use rnade and rnade hax ALL THE TIME!!!!!)

Sarcasm

hehe just messin!!!!

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic