Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Postal haxor

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Quazi
Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:32 pm   Post subject:  Postal haxor Back to top 

HAXIN BITCH

Dunno his GUID =(

He disconnected a second before rain tried to !ban him.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Holy LAGOMETER Batman!

I wish people would STFU and not scare these guys away so that we can ban them. Geez, we on it, so STFU already!!!

Now I'm gonna have to download a 250MB text file and search for his fricken IP address....not even worth the effort. Rolling Eyes

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think I'm going to !mute ZOID next time I see him. Great, someones hacking, but that doesn't mean you get to start floodin' the server with your childish whines.

And yeah, postals a fag.

Noob
205 Points

USA US Maryland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I was there and agree with asking ZO!D to take a chill. He called me a "teamkiller motherfucker" and then accidently tk'd me no more than three minutes later. Irony is so Ironic...

Chiles

Download Post  No rating  
Volta
IoW Regular
803 Points

Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey Chiles!!! welcome to the forums buuuuuddy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

x.

408 Points

Germany DE Brandenburg
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah without all this comments from the pubs i could have ban him.
We should make a topic for pubs: What to do when someones hacking.
At first dont scream that in global chat and tell it an admin. Damn damn.

But im to slow for this. I wanted his slotnumber and im a bit blind too and then i wrote !ban 10 bla bla and he disconnected before this and i had luck noone was on slot 10 then. Rolling Eyes

323 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

!banall problem solved

Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Rainbow wrote: › Yeah without all this comments from the pubs i could have ban him.
We should make a topic for pubs: What to do when someones hacking.
At first dont scream that in global chat and tell it an admin. Damn damn.

But im to slow for this. I wanted his slotnumber and im a bit blind too and then i wrote !ban 10 bla bla and he disconnected before this and i had luck noone was on slot 10 then. Rolling Eyes

Rain is right. We should make a topic saying that if anyone see a possible hacker he should do /m iow and tell who he thinks is using a hack. It's not the first time hacker disconnects or disables his hack after chat is spammed with "ban him he is haxing !".

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

If it is obvious to members and admins that someone on the server is hacking, AND the publics keep spamming chat with 'omg he hacks' and 'ban him' can we bypass the "Demo for Proof" rule? Look's like that is what stopped Postal from being banned in this case.

Noob
205 Points

USA US Maryland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Heya Mars, I'm going to post an intro thread in the appropriate area but for the FAQ on procedures for hackers, I think it'll help, especially if you make metion of the FAQ's existance on screen in those pop ups during game play. This isn't going to stop someone like the guy from yesterday. I doubt he reads the forums or really even cares. He reacted out of anger and impatience. For the rest of us, though, it'd be welcomed.

Chiles

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well, I'm not sure it will work. I can count on one hand the number of public players that actually visit this forum on a semi-regular basis.

I'm thinking what Whore is thinking. We get Demos to cover our own asses when people complain, and they actually have been used to vindicate even the suspect hax themselves. But, in cases like this, taking a long demo only serves to give us something to mock and laugh about here. Not to say that I wouldn't want to spec for myself. Rainbow did the right thing here, even if the pubs scared this fag away.

IoW Regular
408 Points

Germany DE Brandenburg
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

but whats about the pup up thing chiles was talking about. its not the best idea, but will help a bit. and i dont have a better one.

Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh plz no pop ups. I hate servers with this shit showing on the screen.

Download Post  No rating  
Rainbow
IoW Regular
408 Points

Germany DE Brandenburg
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok so leave it like it is.
And i guess we just need a demo and the guid, right? So one of the admins can ban the asses!?

Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:22 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Rainbow wrote: › Ok so leave it like it is.
And i guess we just need a demo and the guid, right? So one of the admins can ban the asses!?

Demo is at the beggining of this thread Rain...... Wink

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic