Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Op Hack Bitch

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:14 pm   Post subject:  Op Hack Bitch Back to top 

Caught By: Mehause

Op Hack Bitch

Yeah, straight up hacks. By the looks of it, no one was on to !ban his ass, so his GUID is C6FC1DDE, for future reference. Give thanks to Mehause for a keen eye, I am merely his messenger.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:31 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

At first, I thought he was clean, but you can certainly see him doing shit like killing people who he can't even see (way back in the fog).

Secondly, I think there is a clear example of timenudge on this one? Holy shit, I would love to not be aiming at people and score hits like this guy does - someone who knows what timenudge really does, let me know if that is it. A part (about 3 or 4 minutes in) he kills a covie (I think) by the second set of tracks near the tower by axis spawn (if that makes sense), you'll know it when you see it cause he aims like 10 feet behind the guy and gets hits.

Yup - hax.

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

the lag with the "covie kill" is merely because this is a demo. I cant explain WHY, but all demos have that affect. never the less, he could have been using timenudge, but it probably wouldnt affect the demo as drastically as that.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoracle wrote: › the lag with the "covie kill" is merely because this is a demo. I cant explain WHY, but all demos have that affect. never the less, he could have been using timenudge, but it probably wouldnt affect the demo as drastically as that.

Hope so, cause it's pretty scary the way he scored hits on that kill. Shocked

IoW Regular
385 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks for posting this for me fuz. And my "keen" observations consist of, if he kills me 3 times in a row I get pissed and spec him. I've only got anout a 10% find rate on the hackers lol

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

actually, just a FYI. i fixed the timenudge bug. it now is catching timenudge that is outside of the limits and kicking for it again. though i may limit the timenudge down even further to put it at like -5 and positive 5 instead of the defaults of -20 to 20

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote: › actually, just a FYI. i fixed the timenudge bug. it now is catching timenudge that is outside of the limits and kicking for it again. though i may limit the timenudge down even further to put it at like -5 and positive 5 instead of the defaults of -20 to 20

I would support that. Sounds like hax to me anyway...

IoW Regular
385 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thats why the demo is long, because I wasn't sure in the beginning, he had a ton of headshots but also a high acc, but later on in the demo it becomes obvious to me.

Download Post  No rating  
mayol
IoW Regular
6971 Points

Ukraine
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

mehause wrote: › I've only got anout a 10% find rate on the hackers

Besides my favourite bot trash talk.. last 3 players I decided to spec turned out to be real bots. So I think its not about rate.. its about being on the server in the wrong time Wink

Download Post  No rating  
Nilla
IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote: › actually, just a FYI. i fixed the timenudge bug. it now is catching timenudge that is outside of the limits and kicking for it again. though i may limit the timenudge down even further to put it at like -5 and positive 5 instead of the defaults of -20 to 20

Maxpackets limits? Saw a 15 and a 10 today. I thought it was between 30 & 100. The guy with it set to 10 looked like those garfield flipbooks from way back in the day.

Ice

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:13 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nilla wrote: › Maxpackets limits? Saw a 15 and a 10 today. I thought it was between 30 & 100. The guy with it set to 10 looked like those garfield flipbooks from way back in the day.

Ice

A player named Strawberry has been exhibiting those type of movements a lot lately. Man, anything we can do to eliminate an unfair advantage for any players would get a thumbs up from me!

BTW - Where is Nervous? Haven't seen him around in a week or so...

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

maxpackets by default limits to 15 - 100
you sure you saw a 10?

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › BTW - Where is Nervous? Haven't seen him around in a week or so...

probably playing on Pro servers...

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoracle wrote: › probably playing on Pro servers...

Even on the forums though, he usually stops by at least once per day.

IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nerv was going overseas somewhere...was it the middle east?....not sure where exactly. Yes it was set to 10....though when I speced him everything seemed fine on the connection side of things...it was just wierd watching him move.

Ice

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic