Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

People Posting Retarded Crap

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:59 am   Post subject:  People Posting Retarded Crap Back to top 

Ok, this topic is inspired by frosty.
If you want to come to our forums and read them, that is fine. If you want to post something that is fine.
But if you come to the forusm to post stupid crap putting down the clan I will make your life hell. You think your pc was f'ck up before frosty? you keep this shit up and ill hax the thing so frigging bad that your dad will be wondering how he lost money from his bank account. UNDERSTAND? this goes for any child that reflects a mentality of a friggign middle schooler. If you cant grow up and act responsible, then you are NOT welcome here. This is not middle school. If you have an issue, thats fine, post on it in a respectable manner. Trash talking lowers my opinion of you. If you cant express yourself in any better manner then you obviously need counseling to learn how to express your emotions in a clear and coincise that is not negative and not conducive to resolving your issue.

Maybe i need to rephrase that last part for lil kids like you frosty and others like you that may have an under developed childs mind:
If you cant post without trash talk like that crap i have seen recently. then DONT POST
if you cant post something that isnt trash talking, DONT POST.

Download Post  No rating  
DarkStrike
IoW Regular
10684 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

So agreed Nortie. Ight, I know Nort sounds a little mean here, and he has the right to be mad. But as a clan member of IoW I feel that I should clarify this into a more respectible matter. Thus, following Norties wishes and keeping it real to pubbers.

First this is not because Nortie is pissed, I havent been online lately and I want to make sure that the IoW name is not reduced by this.

Second im not trying to suck up to the leaders of IoW, I would rather this not change the way the leaders look at my name, but rather they continue thinking of me as just DS, with nothing changed.

Alright, to clarify things up a bit.

-----------------------------------------

Because of Frosty posting trash talking posts, Nort has become tired of this talk. Everyone has the right to come read our forums, and everyone has the right to post in our forums.

If you come here, looking for a fight, looking to trash talk, or looking to put IoW down. Turn around and leave, we wont punish you for not posting your hate. (I suggest www.blogspot.com or making your own forum for free at www.invisionfree.com to vent your steam)

If you come to the IoW Forums, to post pointless, ignorant, hateful posts, then your life wont be the brightest it has been. Nortie doesnt like people who refuse to be respectful in the midst of some one elses domain. This means the IoW Forums, Servers, MSN, or Xfire (When talking with IoW on the Instant Messangers).

Freezy's computer was already messed up, but according to Nort, if he continues this rampage of ignorant, random, pointless posts. Freezy wont be to happy... (This could have been handled better by Nort, but remember not everyone have patience forever such as a third party member, such as myself in this situation)

We are a clan that is based on Trust, Respect, and Morals. We understand maturity and since we have all been there, the different stages. Of course, if your a middle schooler, you wont be looked down here. No one is disliked here, no one is mistreated here, no one is treated unfairly. Remember, the first thing you want to know is that people have been judged on these forums, but not without cause. People have been punished fairly, and those found punished unfairly have been given justice.

Now you may think this is to offical for something like this, but let me reassure you there can be no room for misunderstanding. This is a serious matter, if you do not understand any words in here you may PM me, or look them up. (Dictionary.com is ok, Google>"Define Word" works better, but make sure you fully understand the word before continueing) I am trying to put this in a formal, lamens term here so stick with me.

Trash talking, lowers the opinion of not only Norts, but also mine, and everyone elses in IoW. Sure we trash talk on the server, but its in a gaming matter. We are not trying to make you feel inferior, because you arent, your a human being too. (Unless you somehow evolved from a monkey, or are from mars, which would be pretty sweet)

I know the last part of Norts message seems mean at first, but remember it was written in anger, and when a person is angry, then the effect of rationality is lowered. So in all sense, it was idle, and should be rephrased.

So for the younger generations, or those who have not yet mentally matured to the final capacity yet, then this should be more "efficient" for you to understand. If you cannot post without putting negative talk, such as the stuff floating around the forum lately, then DO NOT post.

----------------------------------------

I hope this is clear enough for everyone, any age, to understand. If you have any questions please message me, not Nort. It seems as though Nort would like to leave this matter at this, and for it not to happen again.

My advice for you is to let Nort cool off, give it a week or two and just dont do it. Im available almost anytime.

Aim: BananaShaman57
MSN: bmartel_wh@yahoo.com
Email: bmartel_wh@yahoo.com
Xfire: uwsdarkstrike (Nickname: <IoW> DarkStrike - Kickin)

I hope no one takes this to offense, Nort included, but I wish to save the reputation of this clan to be a fair, just clan where everyone is respected.

Thank you all for your time reading this,
-DarkStrike

Last edited by DarkStrike on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Made this one for fun Very Happy
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

AND DONT REVIVE OLD ASS TOPICS!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

974 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LMAO. Good rephrasal btw and you put freezy's name in there on the second paragraph i believe rather than frosty.

Nope, fourth

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Karnivore wrote: › LMAO. Good rephrasal btw and you put freezy's name in there on the second paragraph i believe rather than frosty.

Nope, fourth

no no im sure he meant freezy, u know how he acts.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Download Post  No rating  
DarkStrike
IoW Regular
10684 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i fixed it, xP

Posted: 2006-10-31, 09:59:10... thats not old... I posted 4 days after when i saw this... w/e

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Made this one for fun Very Happy
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Download Post  No rating  
cheezeduck
IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol...i agree with u guys posting stupid stuff like that is annoying and disrespectful.

Noob
33 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

*nods head*
I agree with all of what you said Nort.
I'll keep all that in mind when I post.
Smile

Download Post  No rating  
cheezeduck
IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ya same here, or i'll at least try my best...

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

gahhh, dont insult freezy, i like freezy, it was FROSTY.
Since then frosty has apologized to me on msn and said he would straight his ass up. I wasnt angry or pissed when i typed that last part, I mean every word of it. You want to come to my clan forums and start shit, then ill take it to your pc and start shit. we then will see who wins. piggybacking is a wonderful thing.

Download Post  No rating  
Gimli
IoW Supporter
2038 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

piggybacking is still very traceable..............

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:51 am   Post subject:  teach me Back to top 

Sumone teach me to hack other computers...

yeah about the topic, BAD frosty bad get down boy.. now thats a gud boy. Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
Volta
IoW Regular
803 Points

Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote: › gahhh, dont insult freezy, i like freezy, it was FROSTY.
Since then frosty has apologized to me on msn and said he would straight his ass up. I wasnt angry or pissed when i typed that last part, I mean every word of it. You want to come to my clan forums and start shit, then ill take it to your pc and start shit. we then will see who wins. piggybacking is a wonderful thing.

Fuck that...he's said he will straight his ass up several times. He did when we played in aod he did here before. fuck him...I'm surprised he didn't use his "My brother was using my computer and posted all that because he knows my password" excuse he used before.

ban him or something

x.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

MarsVolta wrote: › Fuck that...he's said he will straight his ass up several times.

LOL - I keep telling the guy to take his pills.

Look at AoD. What a funny clan that was. I mean half the members are cool as hell, and ended up in IoW - Mars/Evil just to name a few (correct me if I'm wrong). Then, half of them are goons and ended up being banned from the server, or part of the hit-or-miss UFO clan.

LOL - remember IoW scrimmed AoD once, and it was my first time playing with Evil and Mars (if I recall that you were in AoD, that is) and it was a fun day. I think we split the maps or some shit, maybe disagreed on the outcome and called it a tie, IDK.

IoW Supporter
2038 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

yes, that scrim was very very unorganized, because the same maps weren't played on offense and defense, for example AoD had 2 be offense on battery, and then defend on goldrush...........

and yes both mars and evil were in AoD

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic