Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Apparition is a down-syndrome infested bridge-troll

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
mediablitz
Noob
4 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:39 am   Post subject:  Apparition is a down-syndrome infested bridge-troll Back to top 

I can only assume this kid has totally rejected his doctors advice and gone off the Ritalin, as the only other excuses for his attitude and behavior include small-penis syndrome and/or being bullied at school. He consistently singles me out for insults because I use panzer, and then mutes me for retaliating (baits me and then punishes me for daring to stand up for myself, possible bi-polar or latent e-superiority delusion?) Classic social reject e-behavior, likely associated with depression and feelings of inadequacy in his day-to-day relationships (or lack thereof) with women. Subject most likely does poorly in school, which adds to his feelings of inadequacy, and increases his dependence on gaming based successes in a vain attempt to curb his self-loathing.

ANYWAYS, I was banned by the aforementioned case permanently for “disrespecting the admin”. I sometimes go by mbz or “I am a soldat L”, and as a result you will no longer have the pleasure of my distinguished gaming company.

Too the subject of my essay, I may only say that modern medicine has been successful in treating cases such as yours. Also, consider lowering your standards and having sex with a fat broad. It’s not so bad (it’s all pink in the dark.) and could increase your badly suffering self-confidence.

Download Post  No rating  
mayol
IoW Regular
6971 Points

Ukraine
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

thats a lot of hate...
get out of my internet hater

Download Post  No rating  
Apparition
IoW Supporter
528 Points

Canada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Your post is exactly why I banned you. Don't come on our server and act like you know it all and treat others like fools. Learn to respect other people and their servers. If you're unable to do so, you'll find yourself banned from most if not all clan run servers, thus.. refer to the sig, second line.

Oh and let's be clear, you were insulting people on your team, in team chat. I had said nothing to you since I logged on until that time. I told you to shut up, which you did not, and then insulted me, several times. At which point I muted you, which you then changed your name. Something to the effect of "muted by a penis-envy reject App"

Furthermore, do NOT come to our clan forums and act like the asshole you believe you're entitled to be. I'm sure you'll be promptly banned from these forums for the stupidity you exhibit, yet, claim others possess. Good bye. Don't ever come again.

Download Post  No rating  
mediablitz
Noob
4 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Actually, you're not being honest. Here is approximately what transpired:

HooliganRoman: mbz, spot mines noob!!!!

Mbz: rgr that, super dork. Now un-bunch your panties and contemplate your own stupidity.

Apparition: shut up mbz

Apparition then said some grammatically incorrect sentence, using “your” instead of the appropriate “you’re” (I forget the exact statement)

MBZ: Actually that's "you're". Your is possessive.

MBZ MUTED

Apparition: there, now shut up

MBZ changes name to “muted by penis-envy app”

Banned.

The fact is that you’re a bitter, spiteful little man who used every instance to insult and belittle me simply because you disapprove of my using of the Panzerfaust. Anytime I retaliated to your unsolicited insults you muted me. At the risk of sounding crude: fuck you, man. You’re a pathetic little twat, and I don’t take shit from pathetic little twats. Suck my dick, dork.

Download Post  No rating  
Apparition
IoW Supporter
528 Points

Canada
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dude you have been an ass over the past few days on the server, trying to make people look stupid, and making rude comments. Funny how you failed to include only a small part of the log. You also fail to realise when a ref tells you to be quiet.. you don't insult them, then claim innocence. You just have a different approach to talking smack to people and trying to undermine them. Stop trying to make something out of nothing..you were in the wrong, now you're just sore because I did something about it. I have news for you.. everyone bitches about panzers.. why do you think we limited them to 3 per team. As I said, your initial post is why I banned you.. only with the post you were more overt with your comments. Had you said that nonsense on the server i'd have banned you for that as well. As would any other person capable of doing so.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:32 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wow, you come in here leveling accusations towards Apparition, all you do is prove his point. We don't need people like you on our server. If you had come here and posted an apology, and indicated your willingness to be a grown-up on our server, we would welcome you back. But you have burned your bridges with IoW due to your unacceptable, childish rantings.

Nice ban Apparition - there's no need to even look at the logs, this guy has proven your point.

To get respect, you have to give respect.

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ill pull the logs anyway. i can reconstruct any and all conversations and comments this guy has made and post them all here so there is no misunderstanding of what was said.

Download Post  No rating  
Quazi
Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Heh, sry but App is the last person you can call a retard or a guy who can't behave.

BIIIIP ! Wrong example mbz. GAME OVER so.......fuck off.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

The minute you changed your name was the minute you crossed the line. I banned BigBlunts because he changed his name to "FuckJJ".

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

xietsu?

IoW Supporter
1361 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

mediablitz wrote: ›

Apparition then said some grammatically incorrect sentence, using “your” instead of the appropriate “you’re” (I forget the exact statement)

MBZ: Actually that's "you're". Your is possessive.

MBZ MUTED

Correcting a person who can kick your ass/has authoriy is never a good idea. gg.

4 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Why would I apologize for refusing to take abuse from an admin? I'm an easy going guy and I joke around a lot. Apparition started the problem with me. I never talk trash or even open my mouth until someone insults me. And even then I normally just joke around with something like "suz, i'm a newb can't kill with ne other gun Sad((((." Apparition singled me out for his e-tyranny and I have no reason to take such shit from him. Apparition simply banned a regular player for refusing to roll over and take abuse from him. Why should I respect an admin who constantly disrespects me unprovoked?

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

so ur suz huh? if i remmeber correctly u were assholes to pubs numerous times and kept on changin ur name to be smartass

i rmember mutin u couple of times, possibly even kicked? dunno that for sure but if ur suz, then u deserve that ban

Download Post  No rating  
mediablitz
Noob
4 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

you're purposefully exaggerating or lying outright to defend your clan mate. I was muted once for saying “CAN JOIN U CLAN?????” But I’ve never been kicked. Apparition has muted me many times, always for basically no reason other than to be a prick and show off his admin powers.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have to agree with Pete - I've witnessed your "suz" antics myself, and I must say I was pretty annoyed by it as well. Bottom line, you're a jerk on the server (not going by simply what App said, but by my own experiences). Maybe you don't realize it, but you must come across to people completely the wrong way.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic