Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Can't play anymore.

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
chic
IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:36 am   Post subject:  Can't play anymore. Back to top 

I may not be able to play coz the video card crashed. Technician said it will be like 1 month maximum before it will be repaired since they have to forward it to the manufacturer. I am having lots of problems on the PC (e.g. zone alram got lost, spywres and everythin' invading my computer) and the lastthing i can do right now is to just stare on the screen blankly and do nothing (while drinking beer..how i wish!). I guess i need to learn the how to troubleshoot this shit. So yeah, pls dont kick me out of the clan. Im still here...just cant play... Wink

Edit:

I think u guys misunderstood me, Shocked what i mean is that wont be able for 1 month maximum because i got no video card. It's under repair...other things explained already. Smile

Last edited by chic on Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post  No rating  
DrEvil
IoW Supporter
195 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Don't worry Chic you will not get kicked out. Thanks for explaining your situation, if you can try and log in the server once a month and if you can't do that I am sure you will still be aight due to your problem. We still love ya!

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:50 am   Post subject:  no worryies Back to top 

No worries am sure u won't get kicked Razz Any i think i know y u get so much lag. Did u put ur connection when u created a profile. If not then go to options-->system----->and select ur correct options. I know 99.99% u would have put this but just in case.

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

as for troubleshooting, as many of the others in the clan learned. you needs to add nortie to your msn messenger. he is generous with free tech support. though if you hit me up 3 days in a row and make me spend 4 hours a night giving tech support, then i tend to get a little irritated. LOL what can i say i need to play games at least every other night!

Download Post  No rating  
Frosty
Obsessed With IOW
Obsessed With IOW
118 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort wrote: › as for troubleshooting, as many of the others in the clan learned. you needs to add nortie to your msn messenger. he is generous with free tech support. though if you hit me up 3 days in a row and make me spend 4 hours a night giving tech support, then i tend to get a little irritated. LOL what can i say i need to play games at least every other night!

Laughing Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sad to hear that Chik. Sad No worries ur spot is secure,i'll try to keep the hounds away. Hopefully something works out for u soon,it won't be the same without geting incinerated by ur arti while trying to blow up Tank Barrier 2 on Goldrush. Laughing Hurry bak. Wink

El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL, you lost your free tech support frosty, you no longer with us.

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

This sucks Sad chic..... Now I'll never have ammo again!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

@ Doc Ock
Thanks a bunch..

@ Omega
It's the Internet Speed that sucks..Dont worry im having upgrades lil by lil..so hope everything will work out fine soon Wink

@ Nort
Tnx,but t i can't see your MSN address here though. Confused

@ Stevoo
I will be back..easy.

@ Jewy
It sounds my character died from the way you said it..lol! It's just a month..relaaaax...

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Will you have my babies still?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
chic
IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

PistolPete wrote: › Will you have my babies still?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Shaddap!

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Id call them back and tell them thats horse shit...

When i had a vid card go bad on my desktop dell overnighted me a new one... (totaly free) same with my bad power cord for my laptop... next day i had a new one...

One month is bull shit, even my frined who had to send his comp in for a CPU problem... only had it gone 1 and a half weeks...

Are you sure the card 'crashed'? If you have many programs failing, and spy/ad wear and viruises... your drivers could have been damaged... or frankly your system could be to screwed up to run video correctly...

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

its been posted on here at various times for contact info. not my fault you never added it then. even omega has me on his msn.
nortie@hotmail.com

no i dont use the email part! so you send email to it, i will never ever see it.

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:55 pm   Post subject:  yeah i do Back to top 

Yeah i do and now i know its a big mistake =( lol jking Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
chic
IoW Supporter
593 Points

Philippines
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:09 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It looks like..i can play now since i bought new video card (coz i cannot live without playing for a month daym!), and now i can play weeeeeeeeee! So 1 month became just 1 day.. sweet! Wink Wink Wink

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic