Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Hacks?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DarkStrike
IoW Regular
10684 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

http://www.rtcw.jolt.co.uk/content/enemy_territory/server_guide/cvar_restrictions.html

Read that for server settings to stop tweakers and most bots. Or at least thats what I got from 3 minutes of reading. And also a pitch hack would just modify your pitch on the mortar. At least thats what I got from some research.

Also you could make a mortar hack by possibly using the wallhack style of play (pb_sv_cvar r_drawworld, i guess would remove the world and give you a blank map) and you could run a sortof macro effect monitor with a 000 tracker to track where the x will move and then after just
0x0
after a few it can expect where the target will move next by predicting where its moving to and will fire.

Also you could write a home version of the mortar hack by replacing all your wall/texture files with an invisable wall/texture file at the same size by creating multiple layers in photoshop on it. Im not sure if this way is protected but by replacing a enemy skin file with like a red square so to speak and replace all 9 squares of movement possibility around him to a purple and allies as a green it could search for a red, label the red, monitor red for 4 movement or 2 seconds (whichever comes first) and then aims and fires (could auto track every refresh on the label)

(The label would then turn all floor squares around him to purple and then refresh at a set speed)

Thats just a home macro version, I guess you could patch this up by detecting the last date modified and if its later than what the server allows then boot. But another way to get around that is to set your computer clock to the same date to second when you save it. You would have to write a macro to do the save for you so it would save on the exact second and if your good to the exact millisecond or further down.

Just my theories.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Made this one for fun Very Happy
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quazi wrote: › It has to look very funny when you see a rocket hunting you for half a map when you are runing away like a freaked monkey Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

do you ever post anything of use or related to the thread? j/w

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:02 pm   Post subject:  now that u Back to top 

Now that u mentioned it i don't think i ever post anything useful to any one. Thanks for making me realize this man. OMG wat the hell have i been posting all my life in the forums. I am going to check all my posts l8er. Embarassed Razz

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cool,

I think he gets super spammer... but not really... cause like, them im not cool anymore with the title...

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:26 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yes Beck... Milkman is definitly PX but when you say shut them down do you mean from the pub server completely or just that guy?

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

JEWMAN wrote: › Yes Beck... Milkman is definitly PX but when you say shut them down do you mean from the pub server completely or just that guy?

I'm saying we need to tweak our requirements to prevent ALL hackers - I hate all pussy shit fag fucking hackers - they make me want to puke. Evil or Very Mad If they show up using an obvious mortar-hack on my watch, they're gone. Not saying anything bad against PX, just wondering, cause MIlk plays our server all the time, and we've even played scrims against them.

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

just a FYI there already are cvar restrictions on the server.

pb_sv_cvar rate in 2500 25000
pb_sv_cvar snaps in 20 40
pb_sv_cvar cl_maxpackets in 15 100
pb_sv_cvar cl_timenudge EQ 0
pb_sv_cvar cl_freelook IN 1
pb_sv_cvar cl_yawspeed IN 0 140
pb_sv_cvar cl_pitchspeed IN 0 140
pb_sv_cvar m_pitch OUT -0.015 0.015
pb_sv_cvar m_yaw IN -0.022 0.022
pb_sv_cvar cg_errordecay IN 100
pb_sv_cvar cg_bobup in 0 0.005
pb_sv_cvar cg_bobpitch in 0 0.002
pb_sv_cvar cg_bobroll in 0 0.002
pb_sv_cvar r_picmip in 0 3
pb_sv_cvar r_overbrightbits in 0 3
pb_sv_cvar r_mapoverbrightbits in 0 3
pb_sv_cvar cg_shadows in 0 1
pb_sv_cvar r_rmse in 0 0
pb_sv_cvar cg_fov in 90 120
pb_sv_cvar r_flares IN 0 1
pb_sv_cvar r_primitives IN 0 2
pb_sv_cvar r_detailTextures IN 0 1
pb_sv_cvar r_clamptoedge IN 0 1
pb_sv_cvar r_allowextensions in 0 1
pb_sv_cvar r_gamma in 0 2.5
pb_sv_cvar com_maxfps out 0.000001 40
pb_sv_cvar cg_thirdperson in 0

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No way stop all hacks... im susprised their are not java script hacks yet...

side note their are some hacks you can *pay* for that are said to be undetectable from even PB... clean PB screenshots it bosts... so..

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Matt5 wrote: › No way stop all hacks... im susprised their are not java script hacks yet...

side note their are some hacks you can *pay* for that are said to be undetectable from even PB... clean PB screenshots it bosts... so..

Dickless Fags (cheaters).

Javascript hacks? WTF? Now I'm really confused. How the hell you do that? AFAIK the Q3 Engine is C/C++. But maybe you're talking about something else. *shrug*

IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:03 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Im going to use diablo 2 as a example

they have pure java script bots

This bot after you turn on D2 (diablo 2) and log on

make a game
get to the area of the game you want it to
kill all monsters (or boss again depends on what you want)
pick up any good iteams
leave the game
make a new 1
repeat

notice i said this bot will KILL all monsters in its way... the bot attacks, heals, can even interact with other game based charcters (not other online players though) and this is all done using java script

So in other words this bot FULLY plays the game using a java script program, hack what ever. Literly you can turn on D2 turn on the bot and it will play the game all night (get you exp, look for magic items what ever)

Now it is a different game BUT if that can fully play the game, why cant we have a aim bot on ET that uses some scripting? moves at a human speed, basicaly controls the mouse... when a guy is X feet away or when it takes fire shoots back?

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic