Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Cartel? wallhack?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
MrBlack
Retired
Retired
52 Points

United Kingdom UK England
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 6:59 am   Post subject:  Cartel? wallhack? Back to top 

I have demo but im at work at the moment, so post later but Nilla has a better demo of him using wallhax im 100% sure though.

he was back on last night and me apparition were sure he was hacking but epic couldnt be sure so ill leave it to u to decide

so Nilla if you read this, post that mg demo in here Smile

Peace out ladies

Download Post  No rating  
Quazi
Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 7:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

What the hell ?

Do we have a hax flood last days ?

Download Post  No rating  
MrBlack
Retired
Retired
52 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 8:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

there seems to be caught another guy hacking last night his game improved too much since sunday that person would be <iow> stevonub and his smart arsed sidekick <iow> lildynoshite Laughing Wink Laughing gg guys

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 9:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

There must be a new batch of faggy hax out there. Too bad I wasn't on last night - and epIc - do some PB screenshots man, they don't lie. Razz

IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 02, 2007 9:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

would if I could post demos.....I sent it to whorfuzical....maybe he will get it done...

Ice

Download Post  No rating  
Nilla
IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 6:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 9:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I didn't even finish watching it, but as apposed to declaring him "Hack or No Hack", I'm gonna start with - we need to implement anti-anti-recoil script measures. To start, com_maxfps 1 should be the minimum. That's a start.

As far as hackery, as Ice said, he sure as hell doesn't have a wallhack. Aimbot? Doubt it. In one of Ice's PMs to Shock he says he couldn't have possibly seen the guy in the MG to be able to shoot him twice. I couldn't tell, because I've got BS mods attached to my demos. Instead of an MG being an actual MG, it's a Browning, so I'm not sure if it would be possible to see him or not.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 9:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whoracle wrote: › I've got BS mods attached to my demos. Instead of an MG being an actual MG, it's a Browning, so I'm not sure if it would be possible to see him or not.

Delete all the .pk3 files out of your etpub directory - with the exception of the etpub client file (if you do, our server will stream it anyway) - when you load etpub on your own system, all the .pk3 mods you've downloaded from various servers get loaded in - last on in wins, so that is why you get shitty mod crap even on your own local etpub.

IoW Supporter
1696 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 11:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

watched the demo....personally dont think it's a wallhack or an obvious aimbot.

Download Post  No rating  
Nilla
IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 4:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

razi wrote: › watched the demo....personally dont think it's a wallhack or an obvious aimbot.

The only problem I had with him was the fact he missed 2 scoped shots the whole demo. Aimbot doesn't have the mean HS HS HS! Do you think that they would only create hax to target the head? Wouldn't it be just as effective to target the body alongside a recoil reducer to give 3 quick shots to the chest with snipes? As I said, there are no wall hax to be seen here. I just question his ability to snipe a strafing med who is shooting at him from 30 feet 3 consecutive shots......3 consecutive lives......

Ice

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 03, 2007 8:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nilla wrote: › question his ability to snipe a strafing med who is shooting at him from 30 feet 3 consecutive shots

Can anyone say [USEF] Lover?

IoW Regular
8082 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2007 8:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anyone scoping with a sniper rifle in 1v1 and hitting 3 hs is a hacker...period.

Whoever you are thinking you are going to respond that it IS possible, just go ahead and hit your backspace key now. It's NOT possible. I don't care who you know, where you were...if it's your brother, or even your mother...if they did that, they were hacking. If it was your mom, then she's a hacker too.

Edit: If it wasn't hs (I re-read it), it's possible once, but not probable 3 lives in a row. I would recommend strongly that person be watched closely. Guiness from No Remorse is one of the best snipers I've ever watched and I don't remember seeing him do that to people 3 lives in a row.

LOL

J

Download Post  No rating  
MrBlack
Retired
Retired
52 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 04, 2007 10:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i agree with nervous on this. i was there saw all the bullshit myself seen great snipers in my time but he just didnt miss well maybe once or twice but my gut says hes a hacking

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic