Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,355 Exploit Attempts.

Attempting to Recruit On Server

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
pubstars
IoW Supporter
1361 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

huh what? I was just commenting on the fact it is etpub, and we try to stick to etpro. But if you want to get mad, then go ahead :/

EDIT: Yes Really

Last edited by pubstars on Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

pubstars wrote: › we try to stick to etpro.

Oh Really?

IoW Supporter
1361 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

StEVoNuB420 wrote: › He's obviously a bitter lil man.GL in life K Ray Z.Sounds like youll need it. Go Away You Suck

I'm not the one who is bitter...I could care less. I apologized ofr what I did, and if you guys can't get over it, it isn't my fault. Beck do us all a favor and lock this topic. We don't need another hate-krayz orgy.

1 last thing I've wanted to say. If you guys get that pissed off over me saying that Karnivore sucks, then you need to get a life. Especially since I've heard only worse from every one of you. And beck don't bother banning me, I'll just delete my account. I think I'll go over to the private udi forums and complain that Stevo just said I sucked so I can ban him on our servers. Adieu.

9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No one visits the uDi servers, you silly goose. 121 total visiters on udi pro server, take away maybe 10 because uDis play with different aliases there. Take away maybe 20ish more for matches that have been played there (not guests by 'choice'). Even if you don't remove the say 30 people, 55% of the players that have been on the pro server of yours, visited for less than half an hour (Even 25% of 67 visited less than 5 minutes). Plus, according to SL, Stevo has never been there, don't even know if he'd ever figure out he was banned.

I think this is the first time I've ever talked "trash" to you Krayz, and it isn't because of whatever reason you left IoW in the first place, and it isn't because you put down Karni. It's because you certainly talk a lot about stuff you shouldn't be bringing up. ie, udi pro server better place to recruit. Most of the uDi members even say in their 'Join' topic, 'you've probably seen me on the iow server'.

Thank you.

IoW Regular
6971 Points

Ukraine
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

pubstars wrote: › I think I'll go over to the private udi forums and complain that Stevo just said I sucked so I can ban him on our servers. Adieu.

Tell them to ban me as well cause You Suck

Download Post  No rating  
epIc
IoW Supporter
351 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'd like to know how that ban request goes. This is all just too funny.

Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yes please ban me. I Don't Give A Fuck

749 Points

India US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

it wasnt udi. it was someone new at the server.

P.S how do you take screenshots of the console???

Download Post  No rating  
PumpkiN
Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ok fellas fellas! i am realy sorry for all the commotion here and yes pete.. it was u who brought me on curves' server..

we as udi do not mean any ANY disrespect to this clan. u guys are basically what kept us alive for the first few months.. i has deffinetly not been easy recruiting.. and frankly i think that the iow pub is the best pub server out there.. hints im on ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME lol.. i mean lets not start a row here. we are a baby clan compared to u folk. we are about oo 4 or 5 months old.. as u are i belive almost 2 years old? (correct me if im wrong) but we are noone to be jumping around like this..

and belive me.. krayz aka pubstars will be dealt with.. we are willing to do anything to stay on the good side of iow..

ps. stevo, epic, mayol... come on .. we love u Very Happy we would never ban u Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dear Pumpkin,
We here at IoW dont hate udi by any means.We like u guys as well.As Kerps said, it wasnt one of your guys who were trying to recruit anyone. Krayz could have just said he would look into it and end it,but then he added that extra comment at the end. Its things and comments like this that krayz has done time and time again and frankly I,as well as other peeps here are sick of it. This isnt a udi vs IoW issue.Its just another Krayz issue. Best of luck to udi as a clan.

Sincerely,
Nubby

351 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah I love you uDi fellaz. Sometimes kids dont know what they're talking about.

6 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:11 am   Post subject:  Some of my members... Back to top 

First off, I'm gonna clear the air and apologize for any behavior my guys
might have done for it doesn't speak for my clan and they don't speak for me. I simply can not stand cocky players, attitudes or overall mouthing off and I tell my guys that. Understandably thou, ET, especially in game, can get a little heated. And we've all been there and said things we shouldn't have at one time or another, lets just hope that afterward ppl learn when to talk or when to remain silent.

Just to pass it along and for what's its worth pubstars told me the above was "intended" to be a joke. But that's neither here nor there. We'll let that one go by the wayside.

On another note, I asked Nort awhile back about getting you guys to come
over and play on our pub sometime. To sort of spread the wealth. It would
be fun interaction. He said to post the ip in the forum so here I am.

AND heres the ip's 72.5.248.175 pub
72.5.248.193 pro

Drop by.

Thx
cuR|Ves

Download Post  No rating  
Karnivore
IoW Fanboy
974 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:19 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

pubstars wrote: › huh what? I was just commenting on the fact it is etpub, and we try to stick to etpro. But if you want to get mad, then go ahead :/

EDIT: Yes Really

Krayz, we all know damn well, you included, that that last line was to instigate an argument. You obviously achieved your goal in pissing off the clan that you were kicked out of. If you think that you are so high above us in standards, why the hell do you post here or even ever go here for that matter? But of course, you didn't stop there. You had to throw out another instigating line that says that you've seen people say worse about karni, or something along those lines. That is probably true because if you don't know me, I come off as an asshole. But the point of all this is that you need to stop causing trouble in our clan because it may cause YOU trouble in your clan because of your ill behavior. It'd be best if the only way that IoW would ever confer with you would be in a match.

Pumpkin and Curves, your apologies for him are very gracious but we don't blame uDi at all for his actions, we knew him before so we know damn well that he doesn't represent his clan well. Hope to frag with you guys soon.

Regards, Karnivore.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279871 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Let me pile on the uDI blessings here as well. It's been a pleasure playing with you guys, and we welcome you anytime on our servers. I've never seen anything but respect from pretty much anyone wearing uDi or 'death.' tags. There was one time when one uDi member a few weeks ago bitched and moaned cause I mined the shit outta Oasis. But if anyone knows me, I'm an engie and I plant mines. Deal with it. It got to the point where I had to globally tell my guys to stop planting mines just so he would stop bitching. He disconnected shortly thereafter. I say "he" cause I honestly dont' remember which uDi it was. It doesn't matter to me really, everyone gets frustrated from time to time. At any rate, it's been a great symbiotic relationship with uDi. And we expect Krazy/Pub to come in here every few weeks and say something disparaging about our clan, not really a surprise.

And curves, I'll write down that IP and next time I get bored, I'll stop by!

Hey - what sort of rotation do you have there? It'd be sweet if you had some customs! Razz I fought hard to get our pub custom server, but no one ever plays there (I know, I know Nort. Just like you said). So if it was a server that wasn't identical to IoW, that'd help (e.g. stock maps).

Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The uDi guys are great, had to add that one in ;] Hey Curves I still can't get an account on the uDi forums. Won't send activation thingy. ;]

As for going on your servers, I'll try to get on there once and awhile.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic