Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Aww I got banned....

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Frosty
Obsessed With IOW
Obsessed With IOW
118 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Cant we at least c the demo stevoo??

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

he has to hack no1 can kill 2 pplz new spawn with lugars then 1v1 miss everytime after i say hacks....

thats just wtf how can u go from that good to that bad... no ONE hit...

not to metion typing and as im reading one word and jumping i get sniper close range HS from him

how to u after typeing... zoom aim shoot all in the time it takes 2 read one word? while some1 is jumping none the less...

n why lie if u have nuttin to hide?...

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:36 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ok and um back to the actual post topic, how the hell did ennustaja get banned? can someone explain that

Download Post  No rating  
krissy
IoW Supporter
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

OMG i remember snapshot kille dme like 1000 times.. lastnight.. with pistols...... Komen u devil.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad why didnt u tell me it was u.. but i was messing around saying you were pistol hax..why didnt u tell me it was u.. atleast if i knew it was u i wud have joinde your team.. Laughing Laughing but didnt know anything about this ban.. so its always better to use the name everyone know in these situations.. they will consider twice before banning for any suspecion..

Next time pls tel the members atleast if u using some other name...and your name didnt come up in !listplayers as well..

IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:17 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ok, a lot of what im gonna say is VERY contradicting. i am a confused child.

ennus, aka eisenhower, aka ender, and komen, aka rommel, aka bnder. how long has it been since i started playing ET with you? about a year i believe. back when u were ender and bnder, on SoK, you pwned. people accused to you of hacking then, of course, not as often -- it was a year ago. but what i dont know, is that did you get banned from there? no matter.

after sok shut down (after i left), you followed me to my next clan, rmc. this is where it seemed you guys turned it on. EVERYONE said u hack. u got soo fed up w/ the bullshit from chris and steve, you started aliasing and causing shit. at that point, i almost banned you, but not for hacking. none the less, not too much time later, and after more bullshit from both sides, you were banned.

so here we are, @ iow, u seemed to follow me again. kinda freaky. of course, you are still being called hackers. and if i may add, for all the right reasons. you maintain hacking status because of just that, your stats, whether hacks or not. and again, you got banned. hackers ftw.

now, i played w/ you long enough to see gradual improvement; from "pwning" to "omgwtf u fuckin h4x n00b". now this is where i make my point... finally. CAN THIS MANY PEOPLE BE WRONG ABOUT IT?

i dun wanna cause shit, but ive made points for both sides ( i think)

bah

Noob
5 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Stevonub btw the reason you didn't see me on !listplayers was because I had switched to a different guid.

Fuzzy, we are not and haven't ever hacked on E.T. I admit I'm a little hardcore when it comes to E.T., though.

Lastly, Pete, the reason we both got banned is because the computers are networked up.

Download Post  No rating  
Ennustaja
Noob
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I want demos Razz . I want to see if it looks like he's cheating to me so I don't think others playing like that are cheating in the future.

And fuzzy, dude, I swear you followed us here not the other way around. I don't remember seeing you on this server much when we first played on it. You were still in Rmc at the time.

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ennustaja wrote: › And fuzzy, dude, I swear you followed us here not the other way around. I don't remember seeing you on this server much when we first played on it. You were still in Rmc at the time.

i played here a while before i went to rmc. dunno if that makes me the first or not, but just ftr.

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have the demo but it's not letting me upload it. As soon as I find out the problem I shall post it.

Obsessed With IOW
118 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i saw the stevo's demo and it has nothing of him hacking, we still need to c the screenshots tho.

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Komentaja wrote: › Stevonub btw the reason you didn't see me on !listplayers was because I had switched to a different guid.

Fuzzy, we are not and haven't ever hacked on E.T. I admit I'm a little hardcore when it comes to E.T., though.

Lastly, Pete, the reason we both got banned is because the computers are networked up.

why change guid's?

their is just a DUMB amount of stelth to just hid who you where... lying... chaning guid... for what!? hacks really seem like something that would be worth it...

Download Post  No rating  
DarkStrike
IoW Regular
10684 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

matt, you dont know how good komen is if you think he is hacking. He probably just wanted to see how we would respond. Because he is mightly good. And I know for a fact, and so does his fg42...

Download Post  No rating  
Komentaja
Noob
5 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:45 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

BTW Matt, when did I lie?

And like Darkstrike said, I was just messing around, wanted to see what you would think if some random guy came and was as good as me.

Nobody needs to really respond to this anymore, it's resolved.

Download Post  No rating  
Nilla
IOW Anger Managment
1037 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Come on......NO NEED TO REPLY???? That is a big invite for ice to open his mouth. I have to admit I have at times thought you two were hax. But....and this is a big but....(not to be confused with stevos big butt) all of your "suspicious" play could be attributed to your setup...mostly connection. You have excellent pings. That isn't the problem. My question for you is what router/hub/switch are you using for your in-house network? I have seen this problem with other people in the past. Certain networks allow for players to have an awesome download and a shitty upload. After seeing much of this I can only suspect that the server can send you outgoing data with more efficiency than the info your computer sends back to the server. I have witnessed this first hand with a guy with a ping of 20. He his upload was low enough he warped, even though on his computer everything appeared normal.

Back to you haxing.....you have always had a wierd problem with getting 90% hits on one clip of pistols and 10% on the next. I see this with a lot of peeps with funky connections. My justification: it happens! Unfortunately the ET world is not perfect and not everyone has the same connections or even computers. So....I bitch about +200 pings (they have no right to have over 20% accuracy) and leave it at that. Besides....if I called you a haxor I would be a hipocri....I mean....whiny bitch:)

Ice

Download Post  No rating  
krissy
IoW Supporter
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:37 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

huh!!!! Komen u can no longer try different names.. I can easily tell when you are playing on different name.. like i did last night.. Smile Smile

What are your actual names??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic