Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

[Poll] COVID vaccination

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Poll :: How many shots of the vaccine have you had?

None (and not planning to get any)
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
None (but planning to get vaccinated at some point)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Received 1 of 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Received full vaccination (assuming you'll get boosters if needed)
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
Other (add details in post if needed)
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:15 am   Post subject:  [Poll] COVID vaccination Back to top 

Just curious to see how the clan and its friends are doing and votes are anonymous...

Admin
Admin
30699 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:21 am   Post subject:  Re: [Poll] COVID vaccination Back to top 

Proud to state that I was fully vaccinated in February and will get booster as soon as eligible.

I strongly encourage all that can to become vaccinated as soon as possible.

Download Post  No rating  
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got my second shot of pfizer today. Its now the only covid vaccine that is FDA approved.

Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Been fully vaccinated since mid-March. Can't trust these fucking Floridians for shit lol

Major
9538 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm 2x Pfizer and wife got 1x pfizer 1x Moderna, retarded health board. She can't travel outside Canada she gets another

General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I said other. Got the vax, not planning for a booster. This will never end.

Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
4010 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm   Post subject:  Re: [Poll] COVID vaccination Back to top 

im not vaxxing and i think bodily autonomy is an important human right

Download Post  No rating  
HalfBak3d
Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Not happening.. What's the rush? New information to the risk of a mass vaccination campaign is coming out daily.

The new study, published in the Journal of Infection, highlights the complex issue of antibody dependent enhancement as a possible hurdle during the current mass vaccination campaign.

Essentially, the researchers detailed how:

1. Vaccine-derived antibodies can have suboptimal performance in the face of a new variant.
2. There are neutralizing antibodies that help shutdown viral activity and there are also facilitating antibodies that help viruses to be even more infectious.
3. The vaccine campaign appears to have tipped the scales towards more facilitating antibodies and thus are underperforming, and possibly encouraging, the spread of new variants.

This is peer reviewed science published in the Journal of Infection. Science, not conspiracy, and this is only one example.

https://vimeo.com/594322164

Download Post  No rating  
Jayd
Retired
Retired
36440 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I tried to stay away when I saw Kroc's post because I didn't want even want to entertain the notion of vaccinating against COVID being bad but now with Bak3d's post, I can't help it.

@Bak3d: Link to study please. Didn't see it linked in the video description for the Vimeo link you included in your post.

Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Fully vaccinated because I'm not a retard.

Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): › Fully vaccinated because I'm not a retard.

Very dismissive and ignorant. Science isn't just one thing. It evolves with evidence.

@Jayd
Peer reviewed study in prestigious medical journal: https://www.journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

I used the Vimeo link because he does a nice job breaking down the information if your non clinical.

Many renowned scientists have warned of this scenario since the very beginning. For example Virologist Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche. You can't dismiss him or label him as some tinfoil hat wearing anti-vaxxer as he as done work with the largest Pharmaceutical company in the world GlaxoSmithKline,Bill and Meldina Gates Foundation, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization as the Senior Ebola Program Manager etc.. He's an advocate for safe vaccination.

"Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is prone to promoting selection and adaption of immune escape variants that are featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein-directed antibodies, thereby diminishing protection in vaccines and threatening the unvaccinated."

Another prestigious journal, Nature Microbiology, raised the same alarm about the risks of Antibody Dependent Enchacement
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

I don't think you should ignore the voice of caution, especially with credentials like his, it's not science.

Download Post  No rating  
Nancy
Noob
1085 Points

Israel
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Jayd wrote (View Post): › I tried to stay away when I saw Kroc's post because I didn't want even want to entertain the notion of vaccinating against COVID being bad but now with Bak3d's post, I can't help it.

@Bak3d: Link to study please. Didn't see it linked in the video description for the Vimeo link you included in your post.

Since you are too lazy. https://journalofinfection.com/article/S0163-4453(21)00392-3/fulltext

The FDA has never been wrong before....oh wait that whole painkiller thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

Download Post  No rating  
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

thanks for sharing the sources, it's interesting.

On the other hand, I would say, likewise don't dismiss others for taking it with 'Not happening - What's the rush'. For a lot of people, getting the vaccine is also a case of the least worst case scenario and there has been enough covid related deaths to justify it. It may not have been the best thing to do but for a lot of people, it was the only thing to do.

I also note that if this is THE reason for not taking the vaccine, this is not the one most anti vaxxers are using interestingly.

Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:38 am   Post subject:  Re: [Poll] COVID vaccination Back to top 

I'm not suggesting it's dismissed.. I'm suggesting an open dialogue on the subject, and not using the term Anti Vaxxer to dismiss someone or discredit them. Why not listen to all the science instead of the mainstream narrative pushed down our throats by Pharmaceutical companies making billions of dollars. If people don't think that plays a part then I would suggest you follow the money and connect the dots on your own. Nothing I say will change your mind, it's something you need to discover for yourself (but here's an easy one Pfizer has already been ordered to pay $2.3 billion for fraudulent marketing. And this is just when they get caught). Parroting the previous night's news doesn't make you smart, and blindly following the establishment doesn't either. You can just as easily buy a scientist as you can a politician, and any dissenting views by doctors or scientists IS being censored, and if you don't know that you're not paying attention. I'm not talking conspiracies here either, I'm talking about peer reviewed science and hundreds of doctors getting silenced. But most people have been programmed to just slap a label on someone who disagrees with them (anit vaxxer, right wing nut job, snowflake, etc..) and dismiss their opinion and/or evidence.

PCR tests as means of viral detection:
The intended use of the PCR was, and still is, to apply it as a manufacturing technique, being able to replicate DNA sequences millions and billions of times, and not as a diagnostic tool to detect viruses. And see below the test is being altered. PCR technology will continue to be used, but they’re replacing what the test is looking FOR with a better “reference sample.” A better marker. A better target. A better piece of RNA. So in other words there are a lot of suspect test results since day 1

“After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives.”
https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/coronavirus-covid-19-and-medical-devices/sars-cov-2-reference-panel-comparative-data
"During the early months of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, clinical specimens [of the virus] were not readily available to developers of IVDs [in vitro diagnostics] to detect SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, the FDA authorized IVDs based on available data from contrived samples generated from a range of SARS-CoV-2 material sources (for example, gene specific RNA, synthetic RNA, or whole genome viral RNA) for analytical and clinical performance evaluation. While validation using these contrived specimens provided a measure of confidence in test performance at the beginning of the pandemic, it is not feasible to precisely compare the performance of various tests that used contrived specimens because each test validated performance using samples derived from different gene specific, synthetic, or genomic nucleic acid sources." Translation: We, at the CDC, did not have a specimen of the SARS-CoV-2 virus when we concocted the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2.

@Sir The vaccine was the only thing to do for a lot of people. I would disagree
There are astronomical rates of chronic disease and nobody is talking about it. According to a CDC study the strongest risk factors for death from Covid were obesity, anxiety and fear-related disorders, and diabetes. 75% of Covid deaths patients had at least one chronic health issue. Also, our immune system is made from food, and if obesity is running rampart I would make the correlation that people are not getting the nutrients they need. So why is nobody addressing the real problem which is chronic illness, toxin buildup in the body, and obesity? So there are plenty of things people can do for their health.

Anyways, I'm not commenting on this post anymore as it turned into a rant instead of a simple poll.

"I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true."

Download Post  No rating  
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Admin
Admin
38083 Points

France US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

will you believe me if I tell you I wrote anti-vaxxer meaning people who won't get the shot(s) and not whatever it means to you?

"I've come to realize that the biggest problem anywhere in the world is that people's perceptions of reality are compulsively filtered through the screening mesh of what they want, and do not want, to be true."

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic