Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

A Couple Tips (For Beginners)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Quazi
Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You first have to lean out and then prime a nade.

If you will prime it and then lean you will threw he nade straight under your legs.

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quazi wrote: › You first have to lean out and then prime a nade.

If you will prime it and then lean you will threw he nade straight under your legs.

Can tell you learned that at the hard way huh Quaz? :]]

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:24 am   Post subject:  thnx Back to top 

Quazi wrote: › You first have to lean out and then prime a nade.

Hey thnx man. Very Happy Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:04 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have some tips to go along with ex mayol

tip #1
send noober nort free beer, always best to get the noober drunk before letting him play

tip #2
NEVER ever give out ammo to your teammates, especially medics.
Hell when you are shot and needing a needle you dont want them to have ammo to fire back at the enemy with, you want them to have a empty clip so they have nothing better to do then dodge bullets with a needle out and hope that those 3 guys shooting at them cant aim

tip #3
As mayol says, dont ever let your teammates know you lost your UNI.
its better to be a surprise, kinda like a stripper jumping out of the cake.

tip #4
Always make sure you spawn and run off on your own, why wait for teammates when you can go by yourself and be the life of the party

Download Post  No rating  
krissy
IoW Supporter
0 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:35 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Best TIP of all is

GET A PANZER AND OWN DRUNK NORT Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kiddin! NO actually ia m serious.. PAnzer him as much as u can when u want to leave for taht day.. he will kick yah!!

El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have never kicked anyone for panzering me, i just make up good wise cracks about them Wink

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Next time Nort plays, everyone on opposite team should go panzer.

He'll turn into that nerd from ownd.nl

RHEEEEE!

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
Gimli
IoW Supporter
2038 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nervous wrote: › No, not really. Never played against many of the bL folks, and I was never convinced they didn't have something up their sleeves. As far as Fib, I never played much against him. Illahae/Johnny Ringo would've been my choice from KoG most likely. Nilla and you would make the list as well. I mean of course Kappin, Russian, Evil and a couple of others go on MY top 50.

I was just giving ol' Nort a compliment. No need to debate the "best ever" part. It's just an opinion there Gim. To be honest, I don't think anyone that played at KoG was in OMC, Vic, 420's league, or even L!zzard. And Eyes was sick too. Top 25-50 sure thing, better than the ones listed above, not in my opinion. Just saying all those guys could go to any server and do well.

yeah I don't mean to start a fight or nothin with u.........

but u must have never played fib in his hayday.....

he could take out 3-4 kogers with ease, and u know the most kogers are no slouches....

and as for the bL guys they are all hella good and I never suspected them for haxin, they just got skillz.......

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Please don't give any of those guys our IP...it's bad enough when it's just you gimli, or just nilla....

j/k - always welcome a slaughter.

Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

More tips from Quiz

Kick arty nades... its fun, most of the time you'll die!

When your an engy remember when your building something that takes more energy than you have, stop pull out your gun and wait till your energy rises enough to keep constructing without being slow. You might be able to repel attacks this way that would normally just get you killed and the construction stopped.

Dispose your energy properly. For example on Fuel Dump if your an Axis Engineer run over to the tower, construct 1/4 of it, then run over to the command post. Build the command post and then quickly run back to the tower, you'll still have 1/4 of that tower built. Use the time allotted to construct/arm/place to your best advantage. Sometimes I will be planting mines and building things.

I mean if you are planted a dynamite, lets say at a tank barrier, you don't HAVE to stand there and take bullets and probably die, you can quickly get cover while your team takes out the enemy or at least draw less attraction to you.

If your playing the battery and your the only one at the guns (Which I see allies do sometimes) whats the point of planting the dynamite just to die right away. Pull out your gun and kill the axis and then resume what your doing, or else it's all for nothing.

Same with Axis on Oasis, why would you run over to the dynamite at the wall (Coming from the otherside) to get hailed with bullets from allies and die. Run in disarm a bit, run back, shoot a bit, run back disarm a bit again and it should be defused. Unless of course you have no time! :]

I dunno why I'm posting more tips, bored I guess. Cya!

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wanna get those cvops back?

Here's a trick for you to try.

Make sure you have /kill binded.
Make sure the cvop is following you,or you guys are in a battle. (Good players will know when to do this)

Throw a grenade at your feet, then hit your /kill button.

Your body will cover the grenade, and most cvops will run over to your body to get your uni as soon as possible, but all they're going to get is a big BOOM.

:]

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:18 pm   Post subject:  but...... Back to top 

But isnot it a waste of time, for u can just trun back and shoot the guy. It saves time and then u can kill urself.

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I guess the point of doing it would be for fun.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic