Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Getserved
Subject: Bad ! Recent ban error
Now that I am hearing about more of these bans,
SILENT said I have to take the ban up with the leader of the server.
I was banned about 110 days ago and it has been super boring, I want to come back to Iow I really miss the gameplay with you guys.
The ban claimed I was cheating, with a new windows version it has fixed for me, seems all windows 8 users have been affected.
I doubt you guys want me back because of attitude problems, I am sorry, And hope you unban for this stupid ban problem.

Download Post
allagor
Subject:  
Providing links to back up your claim about windows 8 causing the ban would be a good idea.

Until then

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
I have windows 8, downgraded to vista, seems to have resolved the problem. And what links should i provide? the ones from the Dri clan? Im pretty sure leeba was banned on windows 8. Ill try to find the link.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
http://z8.invisionfree.com/deathrowinmatesv2/index.php?showtopic=4622

One link of this certain ban
http://z8.invisionfree.com/deathrowinmatesv2/index.php?showtopic=4451

second ban

http://z8.invisionfree.com/deathrowinmatesv2/index.php?showtopic=4664

Thirdban from a respected player.
It continues to happen. I would think this is enough, if you want more proof ask thanks :)

Download Post
bearcat*
Subject:  
Hey getserve, I was interested to read the links but they come up error.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
bearcat* wrote (View Post): ›
Hey getserve, I was interested to read the links but they come up error.
you may have to register with dri...
They are all from dri, Multiple proofs of auto bans for no reason.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Doesn't mean that yours is the same. Providing other people's proof of a false ban doesn't automatically clear your name at all.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
Sin wrote (View Post): ›
Doesn't mean that yours is the same. Providing other people's proof of a false ban doesn't automatically clear your name at all.

Understood, but it is proof that it is happening, I understand thats not enough, I talked to silent and they said some detoured engine that my guid might have been duplicate.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
if this is a widespread issue, it has to be documented more than on the dri forum.

On the silEnT board, you wrote that server owners can fix the bug but what's the fix? pls add sources as well

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›
if this is a widespread issue, it has to be documented more than on the dri forum.

On the silEnT board, you wrote that server owners can fix the bug but what's the fix? pls add sources as well

this is super frustrating...,The ban is based on detoured engine. You seem to have official 2.60b on Windows. If that is not the the case, make sure you installed the game using trustworthy source. With given information I can not see anything to support the idea of a bug .
thats the response i got from the silent management Haven't got a reason for my ban.

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
Sir Sux-A-Lot wrote (View Post): ›

I have no way to fix the bug, I don't know what this stuff is, I don't even know how to program! loll Could someone help me resolve this issue? it seems a downgraded windows version worked perfect for me same files nothing changed, but version of windows.

Download Post
bearcat*
Subject:  
Getserved here's a suggestion.
log into the game, when you get kicked, take a screen shot of the notice you are receiving. Ask admin's if they can do you a favour and look into it with silent to see if there is a problem windows eight.

Getserved can I have fun for a second?
"This problem, did you getserved*" :?:

Download Post
Getserved
Subject:  
log into the game, when you get kicked, take a screen shot of the notice you are receiving. Ask admin's if they can do you a favour and look into it with silent to see if there is a problem windows eight.

YEEAH bearcat loll, I miss the old days of messing around heheh

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
Getserved
How are we supposed to fix this issue? Silent mod is closed source and we don't know where you downloaded your ET binaries from. Maybe you can elaborate on the latter.

The only thing we can do is unban and wait to see if your config raises another flag. Because no one is gonna go through the pain of setting up a Windows 8 machine just to confirm your issue. Especially when there's probably more to it than just that.

With that said, if it's really something related to silent, it really sucks the dev won't look into it although they have some kind of idea of what's going on

Download Post

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: