Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

Mouse and headset

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol that means you have ts playing over regular speakers. your parents probably think you are weird as fuck

Brigadier General
6468 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Probably but i don't really give a shit. I think more about the shit they hear you guys say in general

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh you use speakers? Lol

Cheap headset is fine then.

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 12:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Venom wrote (View Post): › lol that means you have ts playing over regular speakers. your parents probably think you are weird as fuck
Especially when neuro starts complaining about his tiny penis

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL
FISH TACOS!!!!

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 9:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

haha.. how did my tiny penis get in to this conversation? Its a good thing that I only talk about it when i'm drunk.. er wait.. im always drunk.

Download Post  No rating  
Jayd
Retired
Retired
36465 Points

Puertorico US Florida
Yellow Cards: 1
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 9:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

neurosis wrote (View Post): ›
haha.. how did my tiny penis get in to this conversation? Its a good thing that I only talk about it when i'm drunk.. er wait.. im always drunk.

That was the exact thought process I had as I was reading the sentence. 'It's a good thing that I only talk about it when I'm drunk..' Wait, what? Isn't he always drunk? ;P

@Winnie: I think you should get the mouse allagor posted. Looks boss.

Winnie wrote (View Post): › The headset is to expensive so im getting a different one.

too*

Also, $60 is NOT expensive for a headset. The headset I use (which I would consider in the lowest price bracket for wireless headsets) costs $100. The headset I want (Sennheiser G4ME ZERO) costs $190. That's a bit of an extreme price for a headset IMO. I think $80-$130 is a reasonable price for a nice headset.

Now having said that, anything will be better than your shit speakers so just go with whatever you can afford (or wait for the 780 to drop in price).

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I still say get the $15 ones, but w/e. Razz

Spend the money for a good mouse. Obviously better sound will help, but even with my shit headphones I can hear players moving and pin-point their location pretty well. And a mic is a mic, so why pay $100 for a headset? Better quality sound, okay but not really a priority IMO.

Retired
Retired
36465 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I use my headsets for a lot of different things, not just playing ET. I will watch movies with them on, listen to music, etc. I like them being of a good quality so they sound good. That being said, my $100 wireless headset sounds like poop compared to a "real" pair of premium headphones.

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 9:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

fair enough. I only use them for ET so.....

Retired
Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 10:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Give me your address and I'll send you the headphones you want.

Download Post  No rating  
Jayd
Retired
Retired
36465 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 10:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Wow Bak3d, that's nice of you. Anyway I just PM'ed you her address. She's at her sister's house atm so she can't get on the forums.

Retired
26782 Points

USA US Arizona
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 10:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's just worthless green paper backed by nothing of value. The illusion, and sadly the economy, will crash soon enough. Smile

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

JayD you probably should have let Winnie choose to give Baked her address.

We all know baked is a big weirdo. Wink

Retired
Retired
36465 Points

Puertorico US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

@BECK: LOL sorry I forgot to mention that. I texted her about Bak3d's proposal and she told me to give him the address.

@Bak3d: Well if you feel that way, you should totally get her the G4ME ZERO lol

Anyway she said this:
"Yeah I owe all of you so much. Tell him thank you from the bottom of my heart. One day meet each of you and make you a meal and dessert as a thank you present"

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic