Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Winnie
Subject:  Railgun
OK guys i need help i get kicked from the iow server everytime the map railgun is on. This is the message that pops up when i get kicked.

This only happens on this map. I do not have this issue anywhere else on the IOW server. It also only happens when i press the Limbo key to join a team. If i sit spec i am fine. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what the fuck is going on.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Have you been fiddling with your config again Winnie?

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
No i have not touched my config

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
are you able to reconnect and then play railgun? If you press limbo on other maps you're okay?

railgun is a stock map, I wonder if there is something else going on. Might need to go into your etmain folder and delete custom PK3 files. There might be some custom map or something else you have that is overwriting something that railgun needs. That would be my guess, that is usually what happens when we have maps that crash the server.

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
It is only railgun it happens on beck. I tried 3 or 4 times yesterday and today to play the map but after i connected and hit the limbo kick i would get kicked. I also tried more then one day in a row before i brought the issue up. I can't remeber for sure but if im on a team when the map is voted I can play it but im not 100% sure on that. Ill test it out and get back to you on that one.

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
Ok guys it looks like if im already on a team i dont get kicked. It only happens if i press limbo weither im spec or not.

Download Post
MikeSlayer
Subject:  Re: Railgun
Reinstall et will solve it save your etkey and cfg before you do.

do a complete fresh install by deleting the wolf folder once you have uninstalled it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont want to reinstall then you could try to replace this file in the etmain folder from another fresh PATCHED et installation or from a friend whos et runs correctly

pak0.pk3

I would also delete any TMP files in etmain and silent folders and as BECK suggested remove any new custom pk.3 files you may have downloaded recently

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Winnie if you're up to trying what MikeSlayer is suggesting, go ahead and text me and I'll help you out once I get home.

Download Post
Winnie
Subject:  
Ill let you know jayd i still have to put my new less of a cluster fuck confug in anyway so will see

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
save your silent.dat file. That is your silent ID.

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
Yeah we've had to reinstall ET on her old laptop quite a number of times, she knows what to save by now lol

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
You should create a batch file that copies things in/out :)

Download Post
ex6tence
I wish my computer had that problem, that sounds alot easier than bringing down the console and typeing /quit

Download Post
Winnie
I do not remember anything that actually happened when i dl it many times that week

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
lol what problem does your ET install have ex6tence?

It's no biggie Winnie, I'll make sure to back up the files you need before we wipe out that folder.

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: