Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

trix12
Subject: Beark ! Banned
Nort rage banned me :[

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
Hey Tr!x, Welcome to the forums!

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  Re: Banned
If I was there I'd ban you too!

(just adding a bit of drama to the thread)

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
...and you want to be unbanned?

Gonna have to defer to Nort on this one. I'm sure he has his reasons.

@sin
lol

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
I didnt rage ban you. Sin and Allagor both said to ban you that night, and i respect their opinion..more so when drunk..so i banned you. Sin and Allagor will have to post here and work it out with you as i will not play middle man too a bunch of dudes.. now if you were all women.. i would reconsider being in the middle!

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
This is in discussion. Based on the input, it wasnt "hax" that got you requested for ban. Was some behavior. The words i heard, and i quote he was being a "douche nozzle"

Consider this your first warning. This ban will be in effect until 8/19/2014. At which time i will lift it and you will be on douche nozzle probation.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I actually think he is more of a cock mongrel than a douche nozzle. He is honestly pretty annoying most of the time when he's on the server.

Download Post
trix12
How's it going guys. I appreciate the responses. If the decision is up to Sin and Allagor, that's fine by me.

I just want to play and kill. As for the annoyance, not sure what you mean by that? I 90% of the time don't say anything, even if I being insulted. The 10% is complaining about maps, occasional comebacks and of course, ammo lol.

Anyways, it would be great if I may come back to play. Thanks again,

Trix

Download Post
Jayd
Subject:  
I think he's good to come back. If he can take all these insults and the ban with this amount of grace, I'm sure he won't be too much of an annoyance. Just my two cents.

Download Post
Subject:  
You do have to admit, with all of the drama that you usually see wrapped around this game he really did take that like a champ.

Download Post
Sir Sux-A-Lot
Subject:  
Yep I agree

Download Post
ex6tence
I would hate to see trix banned.

He's one of the regulars helping keep the server alive during the week and a welcomed challenge.

And your going to ban him for ... what exactly?

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Did anyone bother to read? He is going to be unbanned.

The following is a general philosophy and NOT directed to Trix, so please don't take this as a direct comment about this particular ban.

We reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason at anytime. We pay the bills, we've put in the hundreds of hours of our own time in coding improvements to the scripting, forums or website, not to mention a decade of playing time at IoW and personal expense building a server and clan community. We expect players to play by the rules, keep their bitching to a minimum and not constantly complain about settings and maps that we have tested and vetted through years of running a successful server. For 95% of our visitors, this is not a problem. But people who rambo and frag whore and never heal, then complain because we don't want to play the same four twl maps over and over do not need to be cottled. They can go be someone else's problem. We just want to play and have fun without constant drama due to disruptive players, who are either "former" hackers, suspected of being hackers, or just jerks out to put up stupid numbers ruining everyone else's fun.

So.... If we feel a player needs some time away, so be it. And I agree I'm pleased with Trix's politeness and attitude here. As Nort said, he will be unbanned.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
its 8/19. I will lift the ban now as said i would. keep in mind the guy saying he was being a douche was a very trusted person!

Download Post

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: