Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Goldrush axis engineer

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DrEvil
IoW Supporter
195 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 21, 2006 5:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ya know it, once the tank is repaired there is usually a few nazis still alive to hopefully disable the tank. While that is going on a fresh spawn of troops need to advance to barrier one and catwalk set up defensive postitions and GET TANK BARRIER 1 UP!!! Some arty always works well too but the main point is forget tank barrier 2 until your next life it will still be there 2 be built.

Download Post  No rating  
CheesePuff
Noob
238 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:52 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Haha. That is soo true. Whats the point of it? All you have to do is just lay landmines randomly thru the map... it works better that way..

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

CheesePuff wrote: › Haha. That is soo true. Whats the point of it? All you have to do is just lay landmines randomly thru the map... it works better that way..

and the award for reviving a old thread goes too.................

CHEESEPUFF!

congrats, u have joined the ranks of the very few who have had the privilege of reviving a thread over a month old:)Smile

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I totaly said that on MSN... lol...

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:29 pm   Post subject:  give him Back to top 

yo pete give cheese a break he is new. Next time i will show him how to open a new thread and not let pete find it. Razz

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:21 am   Post subject:  Re: give him Back to top 

OmegaBlade wrote: › yo pete give cheese a break he is new. Next time i will show him how to open a new thread and not let pete find it. Razz

omega u need to learn wat humor is:)

btw dunno how the name cheesepuff sounds masculine, but also, look at the chessepuff's sig, its says meggy

(meggy is a girls name btw:))

Download Post  No rating  
Matt5
IoW Supporter
372 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:58 am   Post subject:  Re: give him Back to top 

OmegaBlade wrote: › yo pete give cheese a break he is new. Next time i will show him how to open a new thread and not let pete find it. Razz

Let me guess make like 15 posts right? so it gets pushed so far back lol...

Tiz a girl indeed... and i cant believe i'll say it but lol petes right its easy to see that was just humor Razz

/kill thread again..

Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:06 am   Post subject:  Re: give him Back to top 

PistolPete wrote: ›

omega u need to learn wat humor is:)

btw dunno how the name cheesepuff sounds masculine, but also, look at the chessepuff's sig, its says meggy

(meggy is a girls name btw:))

LOL pete i know man. For u always talking shit, me also joking and tring to get in a few posts. Razz Razz

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Reviving old thread :]

I was thinking, and it would go the other way too right (with allies I mean). They always try to blow the truck barriers when that should literally be the last thing they should do on the list. Wellll maybe not, maybe right after blowing the bank they should blow the barriers, but you guys know what I mean. You get chumps who are busy blowing truck barriers when they should be repairing tank or something.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
OmegaBlade
IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:02 am   Post subject:  i know Back to top 

I know man for 99 % that would be me running and blowing truck barriers. Embarassed Embarassed

Download Post  No rating  
DrEvil
IoW Supporter
195 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quizzle wrote: › Reviving old thread :]

I was thinking, and it would go the other way too right (with allies I mean). They always try to blow the truck barriers when that should literally be the last thing they should do on the list. Wellll maybe not, maybe right after blowing the bank they should blow the barriers, but you guys know what I mean. You get chumps who are busy blowing truck barriers when they should be repairing tank or something.

Yeah this usually happens when the tank is at tank barrier 2 the allied engineers (not all but most) don't seem to understand that you need to get gold in truck before it matters if the truck barrier is blown. In some cases this is Xp whoring by engineers but wouldn't it be a better world to play the objective. This being a team game it really makes a huge impact when the entire team is playing the objective your commrades are depending on YOU!

Download Post  No rating  
Quazi
Retired
Retired
16243 Points

Poland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Last days I play alot soldier with MG. It's really great proffesion. And realized that team with 2 soldiers (mg) med and a fops can hold tank for very very long.

Imagine - tank stays over the Tank Barrier #2. It's fixed or destroyed dont mind. One mg covers the tank back, the 2nd lyes behind the corner and covers tank front. Fops puts artillery and gives ammo. Med heals. I did sth like that with one mg.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I don't know...there is value to allies blowing barriers before the gold is at the truck (if I read you right). Not XP whoring, but as an Axis engineer, if those barriers are blown after the bank is open - it's damned hard to rebuild them because allies are coming every 20 seconds down that road. I would say, once the bank is open, the axis (if they're smart) stay back and defend the bank. If those barriers are down, as soon as the second gold is in the truck, axis are fucked - very rarely do they win at this point unless there is less than 2 minutes on the clock.

Secondly - I wouldn't say it's XP whoring to be spawning at the original allies spawn and happen to run across the second truck barrier - what does it take, 20 seconds to drop a dyno and plant it? Not really hurting your team that much....just my opinion. By the time you get up to the tank/2nd barrier, your charge bar will be back to help out there anyway.

IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:36 pm   Post subject:  yes Back to top 

I agree with beck Razz No it really makes sense. Cool

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic