Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,350 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

BECK
Subject:  
okay - seriously.

FUCK THIS GAME IN THE ASS WITH A RUSTY SHOVEL!!!

Why in the LIVING FUCK do you have to play this game on their shitty overloaded servers? Why in the LIVING FUCK can't someone who pays $80 for the game (got all the add-ons and shit) not be able to just play the fucking thing on my computer without having to login to the shitty ORGIN servers and constantly get "cannot create city" over and over and over and over and some bullshit fucking excuse that they're "busy and working on it" and "sorry for the inconvenience" and all that shit.

:smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097 :smt097

WELL FUCK YOU AND YOUR GAME GODDAMMIT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

DON'T BUY THIS ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

Oh I long for the days when I could just buy a game and play it in the comfort of my own house on my own computer with some FUCKING BULLLSHIT company having to ALLOW me to play it on their shitty overloaded servers. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!!!

Yeah, I'm PISSED!

When I was lucky enough to finally claim a city, I played for 5 minutes and the fuckin game crashed, and I'm back at the start with the shitty tutorial that won't fucking work.

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
put it back on the shelf for a few weeks. let them iron this shit out. im sure it will eventually be playable and as awesome as it seems.

same shit happened with diablo 3 .. remember? i dont even have the game and i know thats what happened..

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
Well shit, Beck just got me all depressed.

Like pumpkin says, lets wait it out.

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
Subject:  Re: Sim City 5
it's the oh we need to make sure your copy isn't pirated. BS. funny thing is if they didn't charge $80 for the game people wouldn't try to pirate it nearly as much. (No sense if the game is $5 anybody and their dog can afford it) not that it's fool proof anti-piracy but it's hell of a lot better than losing such a large volume of potential customers to overloaded servers/bad programming.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Okay - I've calmed down now.

Once I got it to work, it's pretty fricken awesome! I take back what I said about not getting it, although this first day bullshit is enough to cause some serious stress!

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
LOL @ BECK

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
knew it!!! yay!

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
You can tell I don't play new PC games that often. The last new PC game I got was Civ V, but it was all offline. Before that BF3 which is also Orgin but I got it late enough to avoid a lot of this shit.

Anyway - I'm playing on West Coast US servers -- one thing that sucks is that your cities are saved only on the server you played on, so if that server is busy, then you're screwed.

Also - they're delayed the release in Europe and Oceania, which is why those servers are generally available (although I had the same 'cannot create city' bullshit there too). When the game comes out there, then all the servers are going to be hammered.

Anyway --- game looks pretty interesting. The region concept is really important, and they made the city lots small enough that you kind of have to branch out. That is the whole point of this game. I built an oil refinery (cause I'm a dirty pollution loving texan) and its shut down because I've produced as much oil as I can hold, apparently I need to sell it off to other players in the region. I built an oil power plant to take some of the load, but I'm still sitting on shit-tons of oil. Also - build a fire department early, I lost like 10 buildings to fires, those dip-shits don't know how to put them out fast enough. The meteor attack I had didn't help :roll:

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
Sounds fun, Yet again I will have to wait til I get off work today to play.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
I was going to set up a private region called IoW on the West Coast 1 server. I'll keep working on that, but it kept being stupid last night.

My Origin ID: Zunkination

Add me, lets get an IoW region going 8)

Download Post
V2A2V2A2M
Subject:  
I only play in the minecraft sandbox.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
V2A2V2A2M wrote (View Post): ›
I only play in the minecraft sandbox.

!play faggot

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
I should be playing by next week. I literally had to empty my bank account to bail out my dad last weekend. Not like, bail from jail, but he had a tree fall on his house and he had just finished rebuilding all his bathrooms, which all houseowners know is basically the most expensive room to remodel/build. So Anyway, I had to loan him a huge sum of money, and until next paycheck, im basically counting my pennies and doing laundry in the sink.

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
You aren't missing anything Sin. Even IF you can get on the server, it might just drop connection and you will lose everything, because the saves are server-side only.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
you play it yet Venom?

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: