Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

PumpkiN
Subject:  
jester, us admins can recover accounts and reset passwords and such. speak up next time u lose a password!

Download Post
Venom
Subject:  
BECK wrote (View Post): ›
!fuckina

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
okay, I totally, need to modify the forums to actually have the "bang" commands work. That would be the shit LOL.

!shit
!wtf

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
hey HOLD THE DAMN PHONE

if you subtract 3000 posts that are only spamming, with only the word SPAM written, beck only has 7000

hes trolling all of us

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
and this is why the spammer we call beck has over 10k posts. notice how all of the top "hot topics" are started by beck and he is the last one who posted in it.. i would take a ss but im lazy... this shit happens all the time!!

ur such a spammer beck!!!! hahahaha

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
lol - heh, I gotta get some damn work done today :lol:

I dunno - I just prefer talking with you guys about things (games, life etc...) than facebook or any of that shit. I mean, fb is fine for sharing pics of the kiddos with my mom and sisters, but I much prefer talking to you all about shit than all my "friends" from high school that I wasn't even really "friends" with back then anyway :lol:

We were doing the whole "social networking" thing here long before it was cool 8) My wife hates the fact that I'd rather be here than fb, she always wants me to go 'like' her stuff :roll:

Download Post
DarkJester59
Subject:  
Lol that button is the number one whore of this day in age its more important people to tap that than it is to post something... Freaking whores love the tap tap of the like button haha. Plus you like it more cos it includes your favorite game and the community of the game. Facebook is just one giant clusterfuck..

PS: Btw i just reread what i wrote and in no way shape or form am i implying that your wife/anyone else is a whore cos they want you to hit the like button lol just to clarify XD

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
na, I got ya. My wife's use of FB is tame compared to most people. I'm not really judging anyone else who uses FB a lot either - I'm just saying that personally I find more of a community here than there. I mean, if I post a link to a funny video there, who gives a fuck, right? I mean there are so many links to things that people post on there that probably most people don't care about ---- granted, that doesn't mean that people here do, but I'd just assume share with you all :D

Download Post
PumpkiN
Subject:  
i love posting awesome, random-ass videos i come across.

most of the time they got lots of views but no comments here (except for beck usually :D), but i still keep them coming!

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
Subject:  Re: BECK's 10,000th post
the problem with facebook is that it is so stinking huge. Our forums has how many active members? 15 maybe? I can tell you I have over 200 friends who I was friends with on FB but well it's just too much information passing through, most of them still post every passing thought through their minds and well some of those minds race faster than mine when I am spazzing out on the magic gaming mountain dew. Plus we got better emoticons :two_cents :D

Download Post
sum1else
I love some good necro.

I just looked at the statistics after finding this thread, and found that I still have 8th most posts. The funny thing is, I probably can't view most of them because they're in member or admin forums.

Download Post
Sgt. Hobbs
Sum1 hit the 10K post thread with the magic Medic needle :medic

I still think we got better emotes.

Download Post
Sin
Subject:  
:smt029 sum1else out :smt029

You have forgotten to use those since you came back sum1else

Download Post
sum1else
I was tempted to use those, but decided against it. I mean, I got that up to #5 on the Top Smilies list.

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: