Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

BECK's 10,000th post

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
PumpkiN
Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

jester, us admins can recover accounts and reset passwords and such. speak up next time u lose a password!

Download Post  No rating  
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote (View Post): ›
!fuckina

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

okay, I totally, need to modify the forums to actually have the "bang" commands work. That would be the shit LOL.

!shit
!wtf

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey HOLD THE DAMN PHONE

if you subtract 3000 posts that are only spamming, with only the word SPAM written, beck only has 7000

hes trolling all of us

Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

and this is why the spammer we call beck has over 10k posts. notice how all of the top "hot topics" are started by beck and he is the last one who posted in it.. i would take a ss but im lazy... this shit happens all the time!!

ur such a spammer beck!!!! hahahaha

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol - heh, I gotta get some damn work done today Laughing

I dunno - I just prefer talking with you guys about things (games, life etc...) than facebook or any of that shit. I mean, fb is fine for sharing pics of the kiddos with my mom and sisters, but I much prefer talking to you all about shit than all my "friends" from high school that I wasn't even really "friends" with back then anyway Laughing

We were doing the whole "social networking" thing here long before it was cool Cool My wife hates the fact that I'd rather be here than fb, she always wants me to go 'like' her stuff Rolling Eyes

IoW Regular
14566 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Lol that button is the number one whore of this day in age its more important people to tap that than it is to post something... Freaking whores love the tap tap of the like button haha. Plus you like it more cos it includes your favorite game and the community of the game. Facebook is just one giant clusterfuck..

PS: Btw i just reread what i wrote and in no way shape or form am i implying that your wife/anyone else is a whore cos they want you to hit the like button lol just to clarify XD

General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

na, I got ya. My wife's use of FB is tame compared to most people. I'm not really judging anyone else who uses FB a lot either - I'm just saying that personally I find more of a community here than there. I mean, if I post a link to a funny video there, who gives a fuck, right? I mean there are so many links to things that people post on there that probably most people don't care about ---- granted, that doesn't mean that people here do, but I'd just assume share with you all Very Happy

Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i love posting awesome, random-ass videos i come across.

most of the time they got lots of views but no comments here (except for beck usually Very Happy), but i still keep them coming!

Download Post  No rating  
Sgt. Hobbs
Retired
Retired
32504 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm   Post subject:  Re: BECK's 10,000th post Back to top 

the problem with facebook is that it is so stinking huge. Our forums has how many active members? 15 maybe? I can tell you I have over 200 friends who I was friends with on FB but well it's just too much information passing through, most of them still post every passing thought through their minds and well some of those minds race faster than mine when I am spazzing out on the magic gaming mountain dew. Plus we got better emoticons Two Cents Very Happy

Brigadier General
Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 28, 2016 5:40 pm   Post subject:  Re: BECK's 10,000th post Back to top 

I love some good necro.

I just looked at the statistics after finding this thread, and found that I still have 8th most posts. The funny thing is, I probably can't view most of them because they're in member or admin forums.

Download Post  No rating  
Sgt. Hobbs
Retired
Retired
32504 Points

USA US New Hampshire
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 29, 2016 2:36 pm   Post subject:  Re: BECK's 10,000th post Back to top 

Sum1 hit the 10K post thread with the magic Medic needle ET Medic

I still think we got better emotes.

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 29, 2016 2:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

sum1else out

You have forgotten to use those since you came back sum1else

Brigadier General
67080 Points

USA US Ohio
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 29, 2016 4:11 pm   Post subject:  Re: BECK's 10,000th post Back to top 

I was tempted to use those, but decided against it. I mean, I got that up to #5 on the Top Smilies list.

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic