Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Nort drank a little too much...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
cheezeduck
IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:42 am   Post subject:  Nort drank a little too much... Back to top 

Alright guys, those of you that were on TS last night know the story, those of you that weren't missed out on the most amazing thing ever. So Nort is drunk right?err..well...he's plastered ahaha and he says "Ok JVI...everytime I kill you I have to take a shot of Southern Comfort...and I hate Southern Comfort, but you made me do this!" So all is going well, a few kills go by and you can here Nort's disgust grow with every shot. After about shot 3 I announce on the server that Nort's gonna puke and to get on and enjoy the show...as a joke of course, well...2 more kills and shots later and the gagging begins and then he gets one final kill and you can here him say "Awe fuck JVI!"...down goes the shot, and up comes everything, right there on TS with voice activation, so we are hearing every hack, gag, release, cough, heave and splash....just laughing our asses off beyond all belief. I got in shit from my roommate for being loud, and I unplugged my headphone to explain what was going on and what do you know?? Nort begins round 2 of his puke fit, so now I'm laughing...my roommate is laughing, everyone on TS is laughing, some people on the server are laughing and my roommate runs off in full amazement to tell his girlfriend...i then here her chuckle ahaha!! After round 2 it's followed by a few more dry heaves and finally this from Nort ..."Well I'm fuckin licked now guys" I don't think i have ever laughed so hard in my life, truly priceless...needless to say I'm gonna be on TS on fridays ALOT now ahaha. Cheers guys and enjoy the story and laugh at Nort's misfortune lol. Oh yea I almost forgot he then said this "Yeah Cheese, I puked into my seedbag by the computer...I think I'm probably gonna go take it to the garbage" followed by "I think I'll wash that down with a beer." Nort truly is the master entertainer...the sound effects were absolutely hilarious. Peace & enjoy!!

Cheeseduck

Retired
Retired
31257 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

gooo nort!

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It was pretty damned funny. Silly nortie.

Retired
Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hehe what time did all this happen??

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Around 2:30 am server time.

We did something crazy - we had some pubbers on Baserace who wanted to go until we built an entire base.

We turned off the timer. IT was well over an hour into the map and we hadn't finished, so I quit around 3:30 am server time.

Nort barfed during that map, early on - it was fricken classic dude, for realz. I only wish we could have had it recorded or something.

IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hahaha yea, pete called a vote to extend for 5 minutes and another guy called a vote to play until finished and it passed and beck and nort and jvi and eveyone on TS was like....what do we do??? Well it passed....awe shit, ok here we go. LOL!!! Admit it guys, baserace is the FUN map!! ahaha

Retired
Retired
31257 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol after u left beck it took another like hour and a half to finish

Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nort puked all over his keyboard?

Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

lightweight, damn americans drinking their light piss water thinkin they all hardcore

7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

yea...american lightweights, drink some canadian beer....it'll put hair on ur nuts, and back....and everywhr else. ahaha

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL Cheese when I saw your half naked pic on Facebook,you had as much hair on your body as a 5 year old boy. HAHA

Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol canadian beer, lol, good one

7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

@stevo - I don't drink.

@ pete - lets compare alc. % from beers around the world, I belive canadian is like 3rd on the list lol

Admin
Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

wine coolers are hardcore, I can slam like 3 of those before I get tipsy.

Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Boonesfarm ftw!!!(fuzzy naval)

Is Nort dead? He hasn't answered here..

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic