Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Poll :: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality?

so is the ideal manner that to forget about the all the world
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
not this only the computer game, as many other
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
it is ordinary killer of the time and the boredom
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Voted : 12
Total Votes : 12

Lithium_eVVoK
Noob
3248 Points

Poland European Union
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 pm   Post subject:  Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

What is for You ET?
For me it is one of better next to sex and alkohol, manners on breakaway from everyday problems.
Just Logging on server -and I get over cares, worries and many things which torment me.
Perhaps are better ideas on breakaway from the commonplaceness?

On request of BECK- in version for deaf-mutes
Download Post  No rating  
gchip
IoW Regular
10203 Points

USSR US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:11 am   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

et is life.
in PE, i stiffen my legs when jumping down a hill to see if i can gamma down the hill.
in class, i always reload and check the door for the enemy
in passing, i always check corners and if the enemy is coming down the hall i jump out and circle strafe aiming at their head.
when i see people coming out of a classroom, i always switch to panzer and fire (but always remember to wait for their spawn shields to fade)
when hurt, i always spam the call for med
while doing homework, i always check my compass for enemies, but tend to go rambo and forget the objective

Retired
102492 Points

Estonia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

chip u seem like such a dick in real life.. running around with a panzer?? wtf is that?

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:34 am   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

For me it can go either good or bad. Sometimes I come on to relax and try to take it easy. But, I'm wierd. I can get irritated and get all pissy and stuff by playing the game. Sometimes even when I'm doing good on the server. Guess that's just real life stress mixing in with video games.

Video games, and other forms of entertainment now a days is a means for escape for many people. I think someday in the future that dependency will come back to bite us in the ass.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's a time and boredom killer for me. If i'm pissed in RL i'll prolly be pissed in the game. Also I tend to get pissed in the game alone,mainly since i'm a complete obj player,(unless it's agreed that we aren't going for obj) and when my teammates aren't doing the obj it pisses me off.

12129 Points

USSR
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:30 am   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

Lithium_eVVoK wrote (View Post): › Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality?

You got it backwards

Reality is a way to escape from ET.

IoW Regular
10203 Points

USSR US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:29 am   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

sometimes when we are at class assemblies i call an airstrike for large ammounts of kills and do the quake sounds myself ("LUDICROUS KILL-KILL-KILL-KILL").

Admin
87019 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whose to say what reality really is? Maybe our whole existence is just a video game that aliens are playing. Maybe ET is a real world in itself, these are the things that I think about. I always found the Matrix series to be disturbingly true, once I thought about it.

And yes I'm an Atheist, a passive one though.

Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): › Whose to say what reality really is? Maybe our whole existence is just a video game that aliens are playing. Maybe ET is a real world in itself, these are the things that I think about. I always found the Matrix series to be disturbingly true, once I thought about it.

And this people, is one of the more negative outcomes of living in a technological world.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
Venom
Senior Admin
Senior Admin
104308 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sin wrote (View Post): ›

Being an Atheist is almost as bad as believing in a supreme being. No one, and I mean no one, can know for sure if there really is a god, thus making Atheism stupid. Agnosticism is the only smart way to go.

ps. lol @ christians

9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:36 pm   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

Back when I played ET it was to escape my life. When my life hit the shitter, that's when I downloaded ET. Now that things are finally better, I don't really even want to play.

Retired
Retired
31257 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

et is a way to escape boredom =/ but ive been playing wc3 to much lately

9629 Points

USA US New Jersey
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:49 pm   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

gchip wrote (View Post): › sometimes when we are at class assemblies i call an airstrike for large ammounts of kills and do the quake sounds myself ("LUDICROUS KILL-KILL-KILL-KILL").

Gchip. Why the hell aren't we in the same school? I myself prefer landmines in the hallways. I got voted Highest Fragger in the yearbook =O

11631 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

omfgSP wrote (View Post): ›
Gchip. Why the hell aren't we in the same school? I myself prefer landmines in the hallways. I got voted Highest Fragger in the yearbook =O

what a coincidence, gchip was voted best riflenading engineer.
i was voted i ain't got no friends.

10203 Points

USSR US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:23 pm   Post subject:  Re: Playing in ET is an way to escape from the reality? Back to top 

lolololol.
i'd go to your high school sp.
we can create a fireteam and defend hallway to fullhold the class:

student1 was killed by HALLWAYDEFENDERS SP's Landmine
student2 was killed by HALLWAYDEFENDERS SP's Landmine
student3 was killed by HALLWAYDEFENDERS SP's Landmine
student5 was killed by HALLWAYDEFENDERS SP's Landmine
SP was killed by TEAMMATE HALLWAYDEFENDERS GCHIP's Thompson
HALLWAYDEFENDERS GCHIP killed out
HALLWAYDEFENDERS GCHIP: i'm out full

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic