Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Wal-Mart
Subject:  For once, wal-mart is in the right!
Could not think of another title...

Donno if this is a good section sorry if its wrong... I pmed some1... but never got a reply :roll:

backround here, I cant take screenshots (i get a memory error... and i dont take them often so i never have looked into it... maybe cause i run with my page file off idk) so this is the *one* I have...

this was the 2ed or 3ed time I saw pete give a pub a hard time, so i'll say off the bat... omfg was not needed but this is wal-mart... we gota expect him to fuk up somewhere...

The dude was a panzer I did not get that first part (sure its in the logs what he said forgot about ALT and `) we all give panzers crap but imho after the noob engi and other noob I was tired of him being mean) anyways back to the point...

After telling pete to leave this pub alone... (already asked him to leave alone another pub who was laying mines... in a legit area, just not where pete wanted it)
I got this lovly responce... (see pic)

Its gona shock ya admins... I did not tell him off... lol... ya check the logs... its a day in history almost as great as being accepted into iow...

Anyways heres the screen shot of what I said and the lovly responce I got... even with tags on...

IMHO for once... I think... I wont be the one getting told I was wrong.

BTW he did say more be4 that something not nice about being a panzer and 2ed to 3rd time he was giving a different pub a hard time... but again screenshot prob... donno how this 1 even worked lol...

Its gona be fuked up if I get shit for this... tryin to stand up for pubs (as he even said)

Edit: a few iows that were on said I was rite in telling him to leave the guy alone and even told me i should take the screen shot cause he should get in trubble for saying that shit...

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
well u caught me what can i say, !ban

Download Post
OmegaBlade
Subject:  Re: For once, wal-mart is in the right!
lol pete is always a ass :p we all knw it :P

but yeah he went too far this time.. :evil:

Download Post
PistolPete
Wal-Mart wrote (View Post): ›

Anyways heres the screen shot of what I said and the lovly responce I got... even with tags on...

lol sry just noticed this, guess I completely crossed the line there

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
I was there earlier that night, and the fellow was using a panzer since he connected. Any sort of threat that Pete may have induced was likely just.

Secondly, your attempt at being a responsible IoW member is laughable. When an hour or so earlier in the day you were put on Nort's "bad list" because you denied your role as a member and failed to even teams up after Nort's long attempt at convincing a member to switch. I mean, NORT was asking, and you didn't even do it.

Not to say that said altercation voids the original topic concern. This thread has served its purpose. Try to make Pete look like a dick. Been done before.

Download Post
Jester59
Fuzzy not to say that wal mart hasnt been the best towards everyone but he has a valid point. I dont think that we can just start coming down on wal. I think that we need to focus on the point hes trying to make. Pete yes everyone has had a bad day we all have those! You can start telling me off because i wasnt there but pete was in the wrong and thats that dont start beating on wal.

Download Post
Nort
@pete - in the future. if you have a problem with a member i expect to see a PM here for the admins to address it. not a screen shot of you telling him to "shut the fuck up"
Telling members to shut up is my job, stop stepping on my toes.
Using that kind of language and saying stuff like that to them is just going to cause futher problems and i really dont want to go down that road.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
I wasn't there for the whole Nort/Wal incident. But from what I see here and from what I know about Pete i'm sure he was prolly laying into this guy pretty harsh. Pete you do have to calm down. YOu arent a member and really you dont have to follow our rules of respecting pubbers but we are still entitled to mute or kick you if we feel the need to do so.So it's kind of a double edged sword on your part. Not that you would care anyway. Just ease up and we can all maintain a good server.Let the lamers panzer all they want,and sure if you want(Pete) call them a fucking jerkoff,but don't keep saying it everytime you die to him for 2 hours str8.

As for the Pete telling Wal to stfu. Walmart you did a pretty good job telling Pete to calm down.Although a PM saying "plz calm down" prolly would have been better than using the "omfg" Not saying Pete would have done it but at least we tried to be civilized,and if Pete still responds with a stfu response we have a valid point to kick/ban.

It also appears Nort is lost today. Pete didn't post this pic up.Walmart did it,I think to justify why him and Pete always go at it.

Download Post
Nort
how am i lost? i was telling pete he cant be telling a member to "STFU" when the member is requesting him to tone things down a little.
nubbers you off yer medication today?

Download Post
Wal-Mart
Well pete its bullshit, and frankly if I dont chew you out on the server (as I been getting shit for doing that) imma have to do something... even if nothing happens to you I aint gona take that shit... I was tired of you bitching to people, and so were a few on TS...

LoL now that I think of it... Keep in mind I was also *banned* from IoW's server now I'm in the clan... times change pete lol...

FYI I'm pretty sure me and nort are chill with the other nite, god its like I gota be perfect or else somewhere someone is gona bitch about me...

@stevo ya he was a panzer for a while but, pete did chew him out more than just calling him a panzer noob or something, + like I said it was over and over and over, with so many others, engis, etc... A few other people thought I shoulda said something too (I was on TS)

Either way IMHO its BS to be giving me shit like that now, no longer can pete buddy! Not with me having tags now...

Anyways lol, no need to do anything to him but, I'm gettin tired of shit, later that nite, I was told I was hacking! And other shit where pubbers were defending me... so... the shit is gettin old... I dont switch teams everytime, o well. I do quite often. Sorry if admins aint on. I try to keep them even skill wise as well as numbers. Hey if pplz are saying I'm hacking or saying I'm using adren when I aint... I dont suck...

Edit: lol nort aint lost he just posted before me...

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
Admins are on alot more than you think.Just cuz members cant alias doesnt mean we can't. And we wont have any levels when you do a !listplayers,so it does no good to keep spamming it. LOL

Download Post
DarkStrike
Subject:  
Personally I think that this should have been via pms to admins and not a topic to start more drama. But Wal-mart was in the right here, though personally I think he went about showing it wrong.

I would think that Wal-Mart would have proved himself to be the bigger man if he had sent the screen shot to the admins and explained what was going on.

Now I'm not trying to defend anyone, or attack anyone. These are my own observations and ideas.

Download Post
Wal-Mart
I did pm an admin, this happened a few days ago... normaly i'm wrong so... lol this is new... but ya idk see I asked...

..."Sorry to bug ya I'm just not sure where to post. First I [time] can legitly post something where I'm pretty sure I'm not gona get yelled at... and its not with a member lol..."

Never got a reply, but it was in the "sent" not "out" box so... :S idk... said screw it and posted a topic... coulda said send me the pic via PM... and the admins woulda do w/e they do... but... o well... I aint perfect lol... 1 thing at a time... this time was not starting shit with pete...

@stevo lol I hardly ever use listplayers unless I see some1 I think is an IoW and I'm j/w who it is... or some1 starts talking to me and idk who the hell it is... lol... where were you that nite huh! Freaking u guys must thing ur like server FBI or something lol...

But this is pretty much IMHO a done topic... pete was told by nort not to give members shit on the server... fine for me...

lol you know nort... where did that STFU come from? lol its no where in my screen shot... I said omfg... he said kiss my ass... lol

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Sorry I didn't respond to your pm wal. I have been really sick in rl, so pulling logs and looking for silly disputes is not at the top of my priority list right now. At a minimum, you deserved at least a response from me, so I apologize.

Download Post
Wal-Mart
Hey n/p man, I was more or less j/w where to post, or pm... I ment you could pull the logs if you did not trust me lol...

Feel better man.

Sick however... just means all the more time to sit at the comp, play et, and be on the forums :P lol

Download Post

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: