Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,346 Exploit Attempts.

General Etpro stuff...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
OG-Eazy
Noob
71 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:07 pm   Post subject:  General Etpro stuff... Back to top 

I don't know who controls the IoW server but I just want to let whoever that is know what maps definitely NEED to be on the server if we are to have serious practices.
-Aldernest
-Axislab_final
-Beerrun
-Braundorf
-Bremen
-Dubrovnik
-Et_ice
-Frostbite
-Sw_Goldrush
-Karsiah
-Reactor
-Sos_Secret_Weapon
-Sp_Delivery
-SupplyDepot
-Sw_Oasis
-Tc_base
-Te_Valhalla (to practice 1v1)

Those are all the maps which I remember playing in scrims. The server regulator also has to make sure that all the maps are the final or newest version of the map because I noticed that our delivery is not the right version.
If I'm up to it I'll make videos saying what to do on the pro maps later

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

the good thing is that during our last practice OG and I taught some of these maps to the newer pro players. My hope is that by next Friday these up to date versions of these maps can be set up on the server so that we can run through all of them. My goal is once all the players are familiar with all the maps i will begin the strats and as we go through strats i will document them and put them here on the forums for the pro members to review. Once I feel we have a basic understanding of the strats I will set us up with scrimmages against pro groups that I have already spoken to and played with. Now that you all know the general outline LETS GET TO IT!!!!!

Download Post  No rating  
OG-Eazy
Noob
71 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Btw about the fraps videos---theyre a pain in the ass to make and post so I'll be taking map requests for which ones we need help with a demonstration, or which i can just show you on the server

Download Post  No rating  
HEROINMAN
Retired
Retired
18529 Points

USA US Maryland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:36 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

thats gonna take a long time going through all those maps luckily I've played most of them Wink
don't know about some of the others though...
oh one more thing we really need to figure out who can commit to the team because just having whoever we can get practice isn't gonna help when we get to the strats part. I for one will be as commited as possible Very Happy

IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

well fortunately most of those maps you will already know and me and OG already figured out how we are gonna do the strats so once we make it official i will share with you our method. Yes the more commited ppl we have the farther we can expand and become a more well known clan.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

A lot of those maps are already there. I'll see what I can dig up, but I'm extremely busy in the evenings trying to pack up my basement.

Do you know how to load maps? I can put them on the server for you, but its up to you to load them.

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

well i dont have any kind of power on the pro server so the best thing i can do is /callvote loadmap etc. unless you wanna give me the loadmap command and the maprestart command Very Happy haha

Download Post  No rating  
HEROINMAN
Retired
Retired
18529 Points

USA US Maryland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

acctually haveing some one with rank on the pro server would be nice for practices

General of the Army
General of the Army
279757 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

See, now you're talking about shrub levels, and no such thing exists on etpro. I guess you'd have to have ref access or something. Not authorized to hand that over to you, sorry. I guess we'd have to get the skipper involved on that one.

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

All of this is just purely about trying to get the practices to run more smoothly. Especially since our last practice was a good success.

Download Post  No rating  
OG-Eazy
Noob
71 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ya /ref is the only way. I say we call a vote to see who gets ref. I'll put 1000 votes on myself.

Download Post  No rating  
JEWMAN
IoW Fanboy
14159 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

haha og ma dude dont count on it Wink

Download Post  No rating  
RichieRich
Noob
185 Points

Nigeria
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

JEWMAN wrote: › Once I feel we have a basic understanding of the strats I will set us up with scrimmages against pro groups that I have already spoken to and played with.
omg [id] will scrim joo. xfire : richierich5

Download Post  No rating  
OG-Eazy
Noob
71 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i dont want to play with a clan that allows homosexuals like you in it Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
HEROINMAN
Retired
Retired
18529 Points

USA US Maryland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

OUCH BURNED
jk everyone <3 richie...kinda.... but yeah we should have a ref

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic