Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

KerpZ
Subject:  
He lives by me. Ill go check his CPU out. Hes my friend. Dunno why he would do that.

Edit: Me and him hack other games but not ET. Shooting games arn't fun to hack. We hack games like Maplestory and stuff. Well even if he used the hack, he got dced and it tells him why he got dced. He wouldn't use it again after he figures out that it is a detected hack.

Download Post
Nort
Subject:  
we had this happen once before with a regular, if you all recall. Roman was busted with an aimbot. he was banned for 3 months before we gave him a 2nd chance. Norts Vote and orders are to !ban on site for not less then 2 months. Longer if he does not come here and post an official apology to us and the ET community.

Download Post
JEWMAN
Subject:  
Kerpz even if it showed him that he got kicked for it he should KNOW BETTER than to come onto the server and make an attempt to use it. Those who aren't smart enough get to deal with the reprocussions aka BAN ON SITE for 2 months at least.

Download Post
brass
Subject:  
ive seen that guy on your server , he always seemed fine to me, but with all the toggle hacking going on in ET now its hard to tell. Myself i refuse to install any hacks on my comp for anygame, as i NEVER want to be labled a cheater. from my exp if you cheat at one game you might as well cheat in them all, cause it will follow you.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
brass wrote: › ive seen that guy on your server , he always seemed fine to me, but with all the toggle hacking going on in ET now its hard to tell. Myself i refuse to install any hacks on my comp for anygame, as i NEVER want to be labled a cheater. from my exp if you cheat at one game you might as well cheat in them all, cause it will follow you.

Well said. :smt023 :smart
I don't understand the mindset of a cheater - I mean, do you really feel good at the end of the game when you know you didn't really achieve anything on your own merits?

Download Post
KerpZ
Subject:  
Well if you cheat on ET, its borning since all you do is go up to a person and press teh left click button. I have never thought of hacking ET, one reason because its an awsome game, another reason because im in a clan and i guess i dont want to lose that.

Ok i called him yestarday and heres the dialogue:

K=Hey wats up?
G=Nothing much. U?
K= I herd you got banned.
G=Ya......How do you know?
K=It's on the iow forums
G=IoW has forums?
K=Ya. I herd the entire thing, you said you were trying to go to another server and stuff and it was your cousin and shit. Your a dumbass for making a story and a dumbass for hacking. But well what can you do. YOu might get banned from all PB servers.
G=For real? That suxs. Man, i shouldn't have done that. I just wanted to see how it was like hacking ET.
K=Ya, maybe you should stop being a dumbass and think before you do something.

Then we starting talking about other stuff like homework and stuff.

Download Post
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: