Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

IOWlildynomite
Subject:  Silly Wicked Klan..Hax are for noobs!! Joo Got Pawned
man this really sux getting banned twice less than 3 weeks -once cuz i suppoly talked smart and another cuz i hack...... how does someone possibly think i hack especially me out of all ppl.......i sux!!!
well that is all lol

Download Post
IOWlildynomite
Subject:  
lol sorry to put this inder scrim's and practices lol

Download Post
Volta
Subject:  
where did you get banned from?

x.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
He got banned for supposedly talking smart from the EVO server and he just got banned today for supposedly hacking on the Wicked server. :twisted: I guess just take it as a compliment.Im still waiting for them to post the demo they have.I doubt they will.This deserves a topic move as well as a name title change. Gj Lil on owning that ass. :smt023

P.S. I got banned as well for sticking up for Lil. Oh well thats what family is for. :lol:

Download Post
mayol
Subject:  
EVO server is full of retards with double standards.

Download Post
Plan9
Subject:  
T'was funny no doubt... Lil, Stevo, Dragonfire and myself rolled them 3 maps in a row. I took some screenshots or their reasoning for banning etc after they booted Lil & Stevo.

Enjoy:

They said they would mail me the Demo. Nothing yet... I guess theyre still working on how to view it themselves :wink:

-P9

Download Post
Volta
Subject:  
let's go raid them again!!!! OOWWEEEE

x.

Download Post
StEVoNuB420
Subject:  
Im down to go.Thye actually unabanned me today.I apologized for calling the guy fuckin stupid. :lol: If they think Lil hax wait till they get a load of the rest of our members. :smt066 :smt068

Heres the link for anyone interested: http://www.wickedklan.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6601

Download Post
Sp1te
Subject:  
There was someone on your server yesterday that no doubt was using hax. I think Lil was the only one there and I don't think anyone got his IP. He left before he could be banned anyway.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Sp1te wrote: › There was someone on your server yesterday that no doubt was using hax. I think Lil was the only one there and I don't think anyone got his IP. He left before he could be banned anyway.

Remember his name? We can get all the information we need from the logs 8). Of course we can't ban without a demo, but if he's someone we need to watch...

BTW: Fixed your siggy for you :smt024 -- cool pic.

Download Post
Volta
Subject:  
If you guys ever decide to raid, post here (or create a new topic :)) in advance with a time and ip so we can all go :)

x.

Download Post
IOWlildynomite
Subject:  
hey beck that guy that was hacking i can't remember his name but he had the tags NB don't know if that helps much but oh well lol

Download Post
Sp1te
Subject:  
BECK wrote: ›
Sp1te wrote: › There was someone on your server yesterday that no doubt was using hax. I think Lil was the only one there and I don't think anyone got his IP. He left before he could be banned anyway.

Remember his name? We can get all the information we need from the logs 8). Of course we can't ban without a demo, but if he's someone we need to watch...

BTW: Fixed your siggy for you :smt024 -- cool pic.

I can't remember his name and I didn't grab a demo either. Sorry.

Thanks for the sig fix. I did that on CS3 last night. Just a quick one.

Download Post
RichieRich
Subject:  
EVO? Last Evolution? LOL. I rembere them from when i was a huge noob they arnt so great even by etpub standards.

Download Post
PistolPete
Subject:  
alright i posted on there, told em that they will be getting a lil taste from machete, if they think lil was a hax wait till get some of my haxin skillz, and we shud all raid em tonite under a false clan name then everyone pops their tags on, excludin me, and we call it a nite

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: