Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,348 Exploit Attempts.

I want my old IoW server back

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Poll :: Should we go back to our old pub version?

Hell yes we should
44%
 44%  [ 15 ]
No,I actually like this gay ass mod
55%
 55%  [ 19 ]
Voted : 2
Total Votes : 34

cheezeduck
IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

wow wow wow...don't go changin stuff, who cares if i am not happy with the settings, it is only the majority of the players that need to b happy. we just need to talk i think, i don't want u guys to do something drastic like changing settings just cause i'm upset. I'd rather end up having ping 999 all the time and b forced never to play thr than have u guys lose w/e players u still have coming on thr. i'm not important, and i don't need to b treated like i am, my opinion means nothing i just care that everyone else is happy and from the poll...they are so lets just leave it at that, i don't wanna screw this up.

Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah I think thats what it was. Makes the letters look different. I know it wont make a difference but at least it would make the server feel like home if the letters where to be changed to the way they were. Two Cents

General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

StEVoNuB420 wrote: › Yeah I think thats what it was. Makes the letters look different. I know it wont make a difference but at least it would make the server feel like home if the letters where to be changed to the way they were. Two Cents

LOL - honestly, I don't know of any settings that effected the "default" font, but maybe there is. I've really only played the new mod for a little bit of time, and didn't really notice a difference, but I'm really gonna try and play tonight (come on people, fill up for me Very Happy ).

@CHEESE
Your opinion does matter. You're not the only one who is complaining about the server, so relax man Cool. We'll see how shit goes, and if we decide to revert, it won't be just because of you.

Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I like the new mod.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
AnABoLiS
IoW Regular
4692 Points

Finland
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Am i the only one who thinks at headshot boxes are like 10x bigger than normaly, or am i just so good?

Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I guess since I use rnade and k43 headshots arent that easy; I haven't noticed. BUT I have noticed I die a lot easier now if that means anything.

BTW Nort or Beck does this newer version of PUB decrease the amount of damage that RNade did in the previous version?

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

first thing first, lol at cheeseduck when u sed the server is a shithole, funny part is that it came from you

that being said, i give props to beck for what hes done, i was an advocate of wanting to upgrade it just to see whats up with it, i personally dont think its that diff, i was actually shootin hella good yesterday, one of my highest consistent accs to date, and there was some moments of bullshit but their always be bullshit on both sides, HEAR THAT ICE?! everyone gets bs'ed by the game SmileSmile

Download Post  No rating  
cheezeduck
IoW Regular
7145 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey pete u can fuck off ok, i explained myself and apologized and u have no rite to disrespect me like that.

General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quizzle wrote: › I guess since I use rnade and k43 headshots arent that easy; I haven't noticed. BUT I have noticed I die a lot easier now if that means anything.

BTW Nort or Beck does this newer version of PUB decrease the amount of damage that RNade did in the previous version?

No changes to configs, maybe you were hitting guys with flak?

Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: ›
Quizzle wrote: › I guess since I use rnade and k43 headshots arent that easy; I haven't noticed. BUT I have noticed I die a lot easier now if that means anything.

No changes to configs, maybe you were hitting guys with flak?

Thats what people keep trying to tell me. But thats only for engies and I'm hitting a variety of classes. Hmmmm, just bad luck lately I guess.

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
HalfBaked
Retired
Retired
108 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 12:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have not noticed a change in my acc, headshot ratio, or K/D ratio. It plays the same for me as the old version.

If you guys have noticed a difference with your acc or ability to get head shots you might want to check your custom config settings if you use them.

I know my custom etconfig does not mesh well with NQ mod for some reason. When I play that mod I can have my cross hair right on target and not hit shit. My config is made for pro so I see the best results there. It works second best on shrub/pub then a little worse on jaymod and shit on NQ. Just a thought

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 1:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

OK, I finally played a full night on the new version, and I can answer objectively. I have to say, it feels pretty much the same for me - but I played pretty well tonight, my accuracy locked in the mid to upper 30's which is really good for me. That's not to say that my vote is loaded, if more people think the version sucks and we see a decline in players, I'm still game to revert. But I gotta vote to keep it, sorry Stev0.

Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 2:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › OK, I finally played a full night on the new version, and I can answer objectively. I have to say, it feels pretty much the same for me - but I played pretty well tonight, my accuracy locked in the mid to upper 30's which is really good for me. That's not to say that my vote is loaded, if more people think the version sucks and we see a decline in players, I'm still game to revert. But I gotta vote to keep it, sorry Stev0.

Uh Oh! I bet that vain in Stevo's forehead is about to BLOW! Ruuuuun!

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 8:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Im cool with whateva now.Im getting usedt ot it now.I was actually kicking ass these past couple of days.

Retired
52 Points

United Kingdom UK England
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 01, 2007 8:10 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quote: › I was actually kicking ass these past couple of days.

Yeah Right when would that have been? Laughing

@Beck i like the new colour names think you should leave them imo Wink

Download Post  No rating  

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic