Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,352 Exploit Attempts.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Quazi
Subject:  Postal haxor
HAXIN BITCH

Dunno his GUID =(

He disconnected a second before rain tried to !ban him.

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Holy LAGOMETER Batman!

I wish people would STFU and not scare these guys away so that we can ban them. Geez, we on it, so STFU already!!!

Now I'm gonna have to download a 250MB text file and search for his fricken IP address....not even worth the effort. :roll:

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
Subject:  
I think I'm going to !mute ZOID next time I see him. Great, someones hacking, but that doesn't mean you get to start floodin' the server with your childish whines.

And yeah, postals a fag.

Download Post
chiles
Subject:  
I was there and agree with asking ZO!D to take a chill. He called me a "teamkiller motherfucker" and then accidently tk'd me no more than three minutes later. Irony is so Ironic...

Chiles

Download Post
Volta
Subject:  
Hey Chiles!!! welcome to the forums buuuuuddy :D :D :D :D

x.

Download Post
Rainbow
Subject:  
Yeah without all this comments from the pubs i could have ban him.
We should make a topic for pubs: What to do when someones hacking.
At first dont scream that in global chat and tell it an admin. Damn damn.

But im to slow for this. I wanted his slotnumber and im a bit blind too and then i wrote !ban 10 bla bla and he disconnected before this and i had luck noone was on slot 10 then. :roll:

Download Post
dday
Subject:  
!banall problem solved

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Rainbow wrote: › Yeah without all this comments from the pubs i could have ban him.
We should make a topic for pubs: What to do when someones hacking.
At first dont scream that in global chat and tell it an admin. Damn damn.

But im to slow for this. I wanted his slotnumber and im a bit blind too and then i wrote !ban 10 bla bla and he disconnected before this and i had luck noone was on slot 10 then. :roll:

Rain is right. We should make a topic saying that if anyone see a possible hacker he should do /m iow and tell who he thinks is using a hack. It's not the first time hacker disconnects or disables his hack after chat is spammed with "ban him he is haxing !".

Download Post
Fuzzy Burrito
Subject:  
If it is obvious to members and admins that someone on the server is hacking, AND the publics keep spamming chat with 'omg he hacks' and 'ban him' can we bypass the "Demo for Proof" rule? Look's like that is what stopped Postal from being banned in this case.

Download Post
chiles
Subject:  
Heya Mars, I'm going to post an intro thread in the appropriate area but for the FAQ on procedures for hackers, I think it'll help, especially if you make metion of the FAQ's existance on screen in those pop ups during game play. This isn't going to stop someone like the guy from yesterday. I doubt he reads the forums or really even cares. He reacted out of anger and impatience. For the rest of us, though, it'd be welcomed.

Chiles

Download Post
BECK
Subject:  
Well, I'm not sure it will work. I can count on one hand the number of public players that actually visit this forum on a semi-regular basis.

I'm thinking what Whore is thinking. We get Demos to cover our own asses when people complain, and they actually have been used to vindicate even the suspect hax themselves. But, in cases like this, taking a long demo only serves to give us something to mock and laugh about here. Not to say that I wouldn't want to spec for myself. Rainbow did the right thing here, even if the pubs scared this fag away.

Download Post
Rainbow
Subject:  
but whats about the pup up thing chiles was talking about. its not the best idea, but will help a bit. and i dont have a better one.

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Oh plz no pop ups. I hate servers with this shit showing on the screen.

Download Post
Rainbow
Subject:  
Ok so leave it like it is.
And i guess we just need a demo and the guid, right? So one of the admins can ban the asses!?

Download Post
Quazi
Subject:  
Rainbow wrote: › Ok so leave it like it is.
And i guess we just need a demo and the guid, right? So one of the admins can ban the asses!?

Demo is at the beggining of this thread Rain...... :wink:

Download Post
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: