Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

posting demos

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:53 pm   Post subject:  posting demos Back to top 

is there a secret as to how to post demos and how come only beck and whoracle no of that secret Twisted Evil

i have a person in question, about 25 min worth of demos altogether, so tell me how to fing post this shit

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Is it really only Beck and I who have used it? I thought it was open for public use...

Well, when beck gave me link, he said he was still working on the page, so, he'll have to be the one to give you the link...

Noob
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:43 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

you can email them to me at chris.shreve@gmail.com and I wil post em up on my server

On a side note, my opinion is its a really good player. There are players much better than I am, and this player had good instincts along with a good shot. I was never specing however so I dont know from that viewpoint.

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have seen many really good players play, but whenever i look at them or are facing them, they aim for the head, not constantly the feet, and they kill quick, the person is question kills just as quick with the same acc with hardly any hs, thats what is so confusin

and beck just tell me how to post godang it, so i can get em up soon

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I can't post up the link for uploads yet because I'm not done with it, but I will PM it to you Pete.

Noob
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:42 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I played with one person awhile back who was pretty damned good and he aimed really low. He "raged kneecaps". Was a kid though, with a bad attitude, and I think he eventually got banned for hacking. I think it was a wall hack, but I dont know for sure.

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok so here are the demos, there are 3, one almost whole map, according to zigg0, watching with r_shownormals 1 will help u see whether the player is trackin anyone through wall

as u will see, this is not wat wud be a typical hax, snapping to head, i started followin her after gimli and i found it weird at how fast she killed, how high her acc was, when there was show low hs

the acc makes sense when not aimin for the head, but the speed of the kill and the actual kills themselves seems weird

like i sed before, im used to seeing great players that aim for head and kill uber fast, ive never came across such a person as margaret

http://www.iowclan.net/cgi/uploads/margaret_1.zip

edit: u c me tryin to recruit zigg0 Smile

edit 2: ok so i did that shownormals and margaret is def not a wall hax in my opinion, but it just still seems a bit weird, the oasis map she had sorta low acc, but others ones were in the mid 50s wit tons of kills, not imposisble at all, but #of hs and speed of kills and bullets wasted still seems weird to me

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I watched most of them, and I agree somethign is fishy here. I am usually not great at finding hax, I try to NEVER ban someone who is just a great player. But it's like a new breed of hax or something, to avoid detection from admins - snaps to body area instead of head area, I don't know, just seems like an aweful lot of body shots for quick kills, like you said Pete.

Verdict - 75% sure hax. 25% maybe just damn good.

I have to go back to a principle I've seen. When accused of having abnormally high accuracy, she says nothing in defense. In my experience, hax don't say shit, they just do their thing as long as they can. If she was leet, she'd probably try and say something. MHO.

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

if she is a really good player, she woudl play the way she did and say exactly wat she sed when she left, "thanks for the great ggs, nice server here" and then log off

i acutally have no reason to suspect she is hax, i think 75%skill 25% hax

its just plain awkward to me, really really awkward

Download Post  No rating  
StEVoNuB420
Retired
Retired
52130 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Whats the name? I didnt see the demo.

Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

margaret

Download Post  No rating  
pubstars
IoW Supporter
1361 Points

USA US New York
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

When you spot people like this try to grab their GUID's to see if they are registered with TWL and if they are in good standing.

7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I usually dont try to defend myself when accused. I am usually too busy playing, and once somebody gets it in thier head that you are hacking it is impossible to convince them otherwise anyway.

I am going to watch the demos, margret got the better of me a few times, but everytime I had a chance, I just got outplayed. I have played against all sorts of aimbots and you usually are just plain helpless against them. Killing me isnt exactly a mark of excellence anyway, I got rolled by a few people with more talent than me before most of that talent moved onto different games.

Download Post  No rating  
zigg0
Noob
7 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Watched the demos, definatly no hacks. I didnt see any snapping at all, blatent missing, and ovbious "end of mouspad" problems that can occur with low sensitivities. Never saw anything that suggested wall hacks.

High accuracy resulted from crouching and playing back behind other players. Particulary on radar. Was hardly ever the ovbious target.

Was able to move around very effectively, an old school player; does alot of aiming with the strafe in close/medium range. Plays alot like me, not as agressive though.

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Watch the Oasis demo again - there is one part where she is hitting what seems like 100% accuracy off the walls down into the courtyard by the flag with her pistol (while straffing)....that seemed pretty impressive to me. We're not talking about really close range here, either.

But, like I said - I would hate to ban a good player, so we'll just chalk it up to that.

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic