Discord
Arrow IoW Discord Server

Server Monitor

Searching

Advanced Search

Style Select
Script by webmedic, v1.0.5

security

phpBB Security ©  Has Blocked 2,349 Exploit Attempts.

Well, NC kinda tried at first...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:20 am   Post subject:  Well, NC kinda tried at first... Back to top 

So we probably all know by now who nc asylum/pussylicker, one the haxin fucks that keeps comin back, that whole clan is full of haxors

anyhow, i see a dude nc neiz log on, right away i go spec and tell bexors to get ready to ban, what i saw shocked me, this dude utterly sucked, he was terrible, he moved so slow, kept gettin killed, lucky if he got one hs, i was confused because he had a sten and he kept on puasing (which haxors usually do to tweak the bot) but he sucked, as i was about to stop specin, as i was gettin pmed to join a team, nc neiz turns into an amazin player, snappin all over to place, movin so fast, at least 3hs, i just laffed to myself, so i pubclicaly annouce beck can ya do the honors, so instead banning him Crying or Very sad , beckers went spec:( and the dude realize wat was happenin and logged off

for all admins, u dont need to spec nc, they hack like fucks

oh and ill get out the demo lata on today

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:29 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

our policy is to not ban without a demo. Regardless of reputation, I have to have something to show the skipper if they come here and dispute the ban.

EDIT: You really should've PM'd iow on this one - then we can record his hackery and ban with pleasure.

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › our policy is to not ban without a demo. Regardless of reputation, I have to have something to show the skipper if they come here and dispute the ban.

EDIT: You really should've PM'd iow on this one - then we can record his hackery and ban with pleasure.

i dont understand? me confuzzled

and i was pming iow and did take demo, u got me lost becks

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: Well, NC kinda tried at first... Back to top 

PistolPete wrote: › so i pubclicaly annouce beck can ya do the honors, so instead banning him Crying or Very sad , beckers went spec:( and the dude realize wat was happenin and logged off

pete, i believe this is what beck is talking about with the 'demo' and 'PMing'. it is BECK who does the banning, so BECK needs to be sure he hacks. your word can be trusted, but its his balls in a blender ... y'know?

IoW Regular
1908 Points

Srilanka
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:41 pm   Post subject:  teamwork Back to top 

Pete and beck are a good team. Need more team work Razz

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

yeah they catch more hackers than nort catches crabs!

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
Nort
El Presidente
El Presidente
102938 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:49 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

ahhh, but its nort that pulls out the big bans if the little guys cant stop it. I havent seen a single matt5 post or problem since the noober stepped in and made a manual ban entry that isnt quite so easy to get around Wink

Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Thanks Whoracle - that's what I was saying. I was just going undercover to get evidence, but it all happened so fast that he left before I could.

If you have a demo and swear by it, I can ban without my own demo, but I have got caught before banning people who disputted here, turns out that the demo's were inconclusive or flat out wrong.

Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BECK wrote: › Thanks Whoracle - that's what I was saying. I was just going undercover to get evidence, but it all happened so fast that he left before I could.

If you have a demo and swear by it, I can ban without my own demo, but I have got caught before banning people who disputted here, turns out that the demo's were inconclusive or flat out wrong.

Beck is second-guessing my UBER skills at catchin haxors Crying or Very sad

ill be in my lil corner crying Crying or Very sad

Download Post  No rating  
Fuzzy Burrito
IoW Fanboy
9964 Points

Canada CA Ontario
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

PistolPete wrote: ›
BECK wrote: › Thanks Whoracle - that's what I was saying. I was just going undercover to get evidence, but it all happened so fast that he left before I could.

Beck is second-guessing my UBER skills at catchin haxors Crying or Very sad

ill be in my lil corner crying Crying or Very sad

you take pride in it like its tough to..... Rolling Eyes

IoW Fanboy
974 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL, this is petes technique.

(Pm recieved by IoW regular member) Hey i think this guy is hacking, spec him please.
Pete then goes spec and guess what? the guy hacks and pete takes the pubs "kill" Laughing
Jking pete i shouldnt have dissed the only thing you are good at!!! Laughing

Download Post  No rating  
PistolPete
Retired
Retired
62486 Points

Poland US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Karnivore wrote: › LOL, this is petes technique.

(Pm recieved by IoW regular member) Hey i think this guy is hacking, spec him please.
Pete then goes spec and guess what? the guy hacks and pete takes the pubs "kill" Laughing
Jking pete i shouldnt have dissed the only thing you are good at!!! Laughing

karni outside of et, i can prob school u in anything, i can even outshoot in using a REAL GUN, not no crap paintball gun Twisted Evil

Download Post  No rating  
Quizzle
Retired
Retired
20692 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

What happened to Matt5 anyways? He just stopped coming on forums or did nort ban his ass from forums too?

I´m so.... Quizzled.
Download Post  No rating  
BECK
General of the Army
General of the Army
279782 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:08 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Quizzle wrote: › What happened to (This Name Not Allowed) anyways? He just stopped coming on forums or did nort ban his ass from forums too?

Nort banned him from the gaming servers, more than just IP ban this time, and also disabled his account from the forums. Hopefully, he got the point that he's not wanted around here.

Course I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up again someday...

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic