Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatNeuro’s Birthday Bash - to be celebrated on Friday, Sept. 10

#1:  Neuro’s Birthday Bash - to be celebrated on Friday, Sept. 10 Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Hard for me to keep up with all these birthdays. Neuro’s birthday is on September 4th. Let’s celebrate his birthday on the server on Friday, September 10th if that date works for Neuro. If that date doesn’t work for Neuro, then we’ll find one that works.

Prizes to be announced.

#2:  Re: Neuro’s Birthday Bash - to be celebrated on Friday, Sept Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Due to conflicts, the Birthday Bashes and Prizes are now as follows:

Neuro's Birthday Bash will be held this Friday, Sept 3.

Nort's Birthday Bash will be held on Friday, Sept 10.

I'm donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. The Prize: Change your game name to celebrate Neuro. The best name, as selected by Neuro, will be awarded a $20 Amazon gift card or $20 in Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

I’m donating 2 prizes for Nort’s Birthday Bash. Each prize is worth $15 in Amazon gift card or $15 in Steam credit.

Prize 1: Change your game name to celebrate Nort during the Birthday Bash. Winner will be selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Prize 2: Be Nort’s best teamate on Beerrun. Selected during first game of Beerrun with Nort playing. You must be on Nort’s team. Winner selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Get on early and stay late.

And a big Happy Birthday to Neuro and Nort!

#3:  Re: Neuro’s Birthday Bash - to be celebrated on Friday, Sept Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:43 pm

REVISED

Due to conflicts, the Birthday Bashes and Prizes are now as follows:

Neuro's Birthday Bash will be held this Friday, Sept 3.

Nort's Birthday Bash will be held on Friday, Sept 10.

I'm (QT) donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. The Prize: Change your game name to celebrate Neuro. The best name, as selected by Neuro, will be awarded a $20 Amazon gift card or $20 in Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

Nort is also donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. Be Neuro's best teammate on an unannounced random map of Neuro's choosing. You must be on Neuro's team. Neuro will select the winning best teammate. Prize will be $25 in either Amazon gift card or Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

I’m (QT) donating 2 prizes for Nort’s Birthday Bash. Each prize is worth $15 in Amazon gift card or $15 in Steam credit.

Prize 1: Change your game name to celebrate Nort during the Birthday Bash. Winner will be selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Prize 2: Be Nort’s best teamate on Beerrun. Selected during first game of Beerrun with Nort playing. You must be on Nort’s team. Winner selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Get on early and stay late.

And a big Happy Birthday to Neuro and Nort!
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatNeuro’s Birthday Bash - to be celebrated on Friday, Sept. 10

Generated using printer-friendly.