Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET Chat[Poll] COVID vaccination Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Poll :: How many shots of the vaccine have you had?

None (and not planning to get any)
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
None (but planning to get vaccinated at some point)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Received 1 of 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Received full vaccination (assuming you'll get boosters if needed)
80%
 80%  [ 12 ]
Other (add details in post if needed)
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Voted : 15
Total Votes : 15

#16:  Re: [Poll] COVID vaccination Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:17 pm

I don't have any risk factors for a covid-related death. I'm young and healthy, and there's a 99.9% chance that I'll survive an encounter with the virus. And since the vaccine clearly doesn't "stop the spread", then there's really no reason for me to get it. The media and government have spent the last year (twenty years really) completely discrediting themselves in my eyes, and frankly I don't trust a single word of it. So that's my reasoning behind not getting vaccinated at this point. Maybe I will later. Who knows? I don't think I'm being unreasonable at all, and the level of discourse on certain subjects these days is disappointing to say the least.

#17:   Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:20 pm

Until they start handing out phd's to people for what they've learned looking for medical advise on the internet I'll take mine from people who are qualified to give it.

To clarify that a little - that isn't meant to be either pro or anti vax. It means listen to your doctor. Especially if you're only half understanding the shit that you're reading on the internet.
Instruments of WarWolf ET Chat[Poll] COVID vaccination Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.