Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatNort’s Birthday Bash - Friday, Sept. 3

#1:  Nort’s Birthday Bash - Friday, Sept. 3 Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:29 pm

Nort’s birthday is September 3rd and falls on a Friday this year. Let’s all plan to show up for ET and help Nort celebrate his birthday.

Cheers!

ps Nort will be 88.

#2:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:03 pm

12 days for Jayd to figure it out Wink
OK

#3:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:56 pm

I already got plans that night.

#4:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Now QT you need to pay it forward and setup prizes

#5:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:58 pm

Venom wrote (View Post): › Now QT you need to pay it forward and setup prizes

Sounds like a great idea. The real question is whether or not you plan to show and play some ET. So???

#6:   Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:00 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › I already got plans that night.

Wow JayD.

#7:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:06 pm

6-11 pm apex with bearcat*

lol, I've only have ONE GAME LOADED on my box... et

#8:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:24 pm

I am down for this. but it will have to be saturday the 4th or friday following the 3rd as some friends made plans to take me out friday the 3rd. late peruvian food dinner followed by craft beers that night:)

#9:  Re: Nort’s Birthday Bash - Friday, Sept. 3 Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:46 pm

Due to conflicts, the Birthday Bashes and Prizes are now as follows:

Neuro's Birthday Bash will be held this Friday, Sept 3.

Nort's Birthday Bash will be held on Friday, Sept 10.

I'm donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. The Prize: Change your game name to celebrate Neuro. The best name, as selected by Neuro, will be awarded a $20 Amazon gift card or $20 in Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

I’m donating 2 prizes for Nort’s Birthday Bash. Each prize is worth $15 in Amazon gift card or $15 in Steam credit.

Prize 1: Change your game name to celebrate Nort during the Birthday Bash. Winner will be selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Prize 2: Be Nort’s best teamate on Beerrun. Selected during first game of Beerrun with Nort playing. You must be on Nort’s team. Winner selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Get on early and stay late.

And a big Happy Birthday to Neuro and Nort!

#10:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Thanks for helping figure this out qt Smile we all love you!

#11:  Re: Nort’s Birthday Bash - Friday, Sept. 3 Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:42 pm

REVISED

Due to conflicts, the Birthday Bashes and Prizes are now as follows:

Neuro's Birthday Bash will be held this Friday, Sept 3.

Nort's Birthday Bash will be held on Friday, Sept 10.

I'm (QT) donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. The Prize: Change your game name to celebrate Neuro. The best name, as selected by Neuro, will be awarded a $20 Amazon gift card or $20 in Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

Nort is also donating one prize for Neuro's Birthday Bash. Be Neuro's best teammate on an unannounced random map of Neuro's choosing. You must be on Neuro's team. Neuro will select the winning best teammate. Prize will be $25 in either Amazon gift card or Steam credit. Limit of 1 prize.

I’m (QT) donating 2 prizes for Nort’s Birthday Bash. Each prize is worth $15 in Amazon gift card or $15 in Steam credit.

Prize 1: Change your game name to celebrate Nort during the Birthday Bash. Winner will be selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Prize 2: Be Nort’s best teamate on Beerrun. Selected during first game of Beerrun with Nort playing. You must be on Nort’s team. Winner selected by Nort. Limit of 1 prize.

Get on early and stay late.

And a big Happy Birthday to Neuro and Nort!
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatNort’s Birthday Bash - Friday, Sept. 3

Generated using printer-friendly.