Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatQT’s Bday Bash

#1:  QT’s Bday Bash Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 pm

I have a birthday coming up in a few days and I want each of you to give me a gift - the gift of ET gaming on the IoW server this coming Friday (8/20). Hope to see you on Friday for my celebration. Get there early and stay late!

#2:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:09 pm

Oh man, I would actually show up for this but unfortunately I have plans already. Happy early birthday though, I hope a lot of people show up!

#3:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:03 am

Friday night I also have plans already and will likely be back too late for games

Saturday I should be available though

#4:  Re: QT’s Bday Bash Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:23 pm

Happy early B-day QT.. I know that we will probably miss it.

#5:  Re: QT’s Bday Bash Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:04 pm

A huge THANK YOU to all who showed tonight!

#6:   Author: Nancy Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Jayd wrote (View Post): › Oh man, I would actually show up for this but unfortunately I have plans already. Happy early birthday though, I hope a lot of people show up!

#7:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:52 pm

Nancy wrote (View Post): ›
Jayd wrote (View Post): › Oh man, I would actually show up for this but unfortunately I have plans already. Happy early birthday though, I hope a lot of people show up!

caught

#8:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:20 pm

JayD not my place to comment but....

IoW ET > Apex Legends

..it's only two hours and a bit per Friday Night of fun
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatQT’s Bday Bash

Generated using printer-friendly.