Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerExtremely disappointing Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

#31:  Re: Extremely disappointing Author: Guest Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:12 pm

I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

#32:  Re: Extremely disappointing Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:43 pm

neurosis wrote (View Post): › I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

I’m really pissed right now. I posted about not running regulars off the server and the first night of ET after all this discussion, it happens again. For the life of me, I really can’t understand why someone would do this now. WTF

#33:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:53 pm

I'm pretty stunned by this tbh. I feel kind of foolish and ignorant of any problems because I honestly didn't know they existed. I don't get on TS, and generally don't chat too much, so if there are issues or problems, I can only say that I wasn't intentionally ignoring or allowing these things, but that I was ignorant of their effect on people. Its hard to distinguish between friendly banter and abuse, so fwiw I apologize to you, neuro.

#34:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:35 am

neurosis wrote (View Post): ›
I think that I'm done here. I bid you guys adieu. Good luck with the server.

Instead of leaving, why not take it up with BECK and the rest of the admins to see if disciplinary action can be taken against the members responsible for whatever happened? Of course we can't stop you from leaving but even if you do decide to leave I'd love to get the behavior that caused you to leave to be addressed.

ontheqt wrote (View Post): ›
I’m really pissed right now. I posted about not running regulars off the server and the first night of ET after all this discussion, it happens again. For the life of me, I really can’t understand why someone would do this now. WTF

Wth Sad

#35:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:47 pm

I know anto stopped playing because her lag to the server was really bad once mav switched to texas. From all our switches with mav i have seen QOS gong downhill, Perhap we need to look at changing hosts? i realize i havent kicked in my annual $200 this year but i could if needed to change hosts to costlier server, but better ping and gaming experience for our outlier players?

#36:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:22 am

Also. If this follows the normal trend. It gets slow toward end of july thru august as people are preparing to go back to school, move into their dorm rooms, etc...I expect it should start picking back up in September like it always does. I also will start playing again in September. I just wanted to take a little break.

#37:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:56 am

The server was already in texas. It was just moved to a different data center, so relative hops shouldn't be that much different.

#38:   Author: Nort Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:29 pm

thats the last switch, i am talking about when we used to have it hosted in chicago, but then mav moved us to texas. lol

#39:   Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:22 pm

Hi! This thread has been hijacked!

#40:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:21 pm

I would like to see xp save. Being an engie with no xp is no fun.
Even if you have a time limit like of ten days. No show zero xp.

No bots,

#41:   Author: Venom Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:32 pm

mayol wrote (View Post): › Hi! This thread has been hijacked!

Hey ex-mayol!!!! long time no see!

#42:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:46 pm

ex - you should play, bro!

#43:  Re: Extremely disappointing Author: mayol Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:35 pm

Quote: › ex - you should play, bro!

Not a chance. I'd rather just log in once a year to leave irrelevant comment Wink
Instruments of War<IoW> silEnT ServerExtremely disappointing Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.