Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatMemorial Day Weekend Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1:  Memorial Day Weekend Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 23, 2021 1:22 pm

This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend.

Let's celebrate with some weekend madness.

Friday (May 28th) Pub Pandemonium Night - Let's fill the ET pub server with IoW members and regulars. Time for some of you absent IoW members (you know who you are!) to show up and contribute to a fun filled ET night.

Saturday (May 29th) Stop Watch Showdown - Join the server for some ET Stop Watch action. This is a Silent version of Stop Watch with an IoW fun pub vibe. Relive the competition glory days and have some fun at the same time!

So, who's in????

#2:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Mon May 24, 2021 5:22 pm

I'll play some ET

#3:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 25, 2021 9:14 am

I'll play Friday and Saturday is a maybe. If I play Saturday the daytime is even an option for me.

#4:  Re: Memorial Day Weekend Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Tue May 25, 2021 5:51 pm

REMINDER*****REMINDER*****REMINDER

Friday (May 28th) Pub Pandemonium Night - Let's fill the ET pub server with IoW members and regulars. Time for some of you absent IoW members (you know who you are!) to show up and contribute to a fun filled ET night.

Saturday (May 29th) Stop Watch Showdown - Join the server for some ET Stop Watch action. This is a Silent version of Stop Watch with an IoW fun pub vibe. Relive the competition glory days and have some fun at the same time!

#5:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Wed May 26, 2021 6:11 am

I'll play Friday.

I'd play the rest of the week end too but I'll be away.

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 28, 2021 9:29 am

I'll definitely be on Friday night, maybe even Saturday to give Stopwatch a go!

Sounds fun Smile Hope to see a good turn out for these things, thanks for your enthusiasm and efforts to keep things going here, QT.

#7:  Re: Memorial Day Weekend Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri May 28, 2021 1:06 pm

Thanks to all who can make it!

REMINDER*****REMINDER*****REMINDER

Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Friday (May 28th) Pub Pandemonium Night - Let's fill the ET pub server with IoW members and regulars. Time for some of you absent IoW members (you know who you are!) to show up and contribute to a fun filled ET night.

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Saturday (May 29th) Stop Watch Showdown - Join the server for some ET Stop Watch action. This is a Silent version of Stop Watch with an IoW fun pub vibe. Relive the competition glory days and have some fun at the same time!
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatMemorial Day Weekend Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Generated using printer-friendly.