Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHey IoW family. Anyone playing this weekend?

#1:  Hey IoW family. Anyone playing this weekend? Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Hey guys. Havent rocked on the PC for awhile. Hows things been? Looking to play this weekend. You guys interested?

#2:  Re: Hey IoW family. Anyone playing this weekend? Author: sum1else Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:29 pm

If it isn't one of my favorite Canadians. Usually we play on Friday nights. It usually picks up sometime between 8 and 10 Eastern time.

#3:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Hiya Quizzle - you know here in 2020, we're still rocking the server on a friday night. Be great to see you.

#4:   Author: Quizzle Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:26 pm

Hey guys. I checked a few times that night. Didn't really see anyone on. I played on the FA server for a little bit. Forgot how awesome ET is! So next weekend for sure right?

#5:   Author: HalfBak3d Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:07 am

Always on Friday nights

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:50 am

Yeah dude, we'll be on tonight, usually between about 8pm EST until 11 or 12 EST. Hope to see you there.
Instruments of WarGeneral ChatHey IoW family. Anyone playing this weekend?

Generated using printer-friendly.