Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatET Map Request - PanzerArena

#1:  ET Map Request - PanzerArena Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:11 pm

Some of us used to play a map called PanzerArea. This low-gravity map was just a fun diversion. I have the file on my computer. Could we add this to the rotation?

Thanks.

#2:  Re: ET Map Request - PanzerArena Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 am

Any admins still read the forums?

#3:   Author: Sir Sux-A-Lot Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:59 pm

I agree it would be a fun addition. Leave a download link and someone will put it on the server at some point Wink

#4:  Re: ET Map Request - PanzerArena Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Easier for me to email. The file is only 331KB.

#5:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:53 pm

pretty sure this is it
https://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3686

Although if it's supposed to be a low gravity map, might need to edit server cfg for that map to enable

#6:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:51 am

It will be up TONIGHT! Cool

#7:  Re: ET Map Request - PanzerArena Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks for adding PanzerArena. Please make the gravity slightly less and add unlimited panzer ammo.

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Don't know how to do infinite ammo. I don't see any config values for that.

I already lowered gravity to 70, which is a far cry from the default of 18.

#9:  Re: ET Map Request - PanzerArena Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Yea, we played Saturday and the gravity was perfect. I believe Allagor may know how to do infinite ammo. Thanks!

#10:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Its probably a map-level setting as opposed to a generic server CVAR. I know it can be done, but in the short time I had, I wasn't able to figure this out.

#11:   Author: allagor Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:01 pm

I know !panzerwar on should make everyone panzer with 9999 ammo. Tried to do that last week but with the server issues was denied permission. Maybe there's a way to turn panzerwar on at map start, & off afterwards
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatET Map Request - PanzerArena

Generated using printer-friendly.