Instruments of War :: Official site for the Enemy Territory clan Instruments of War

Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatCan't Connect to Server - Again

#1:  Can't Connect to Server - Again Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:52 am

For the last few days I have not been able to connect to the IoW ET server. Either I've been banned or it is the anomaly that no one seems to be able to fix. I don't know of any other servers that have this problem. I tried connecting to OF and had no problem.

#2:   Author: bearcat* Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Have you been using a shortcut or do you use ip?

#3:  Re: Can't Connect to Server - Again Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 pm

/connect iowclan.net

#4:  Re: Can't Connect to Server - Again Author: ontheqt Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:33 pm

now I can connect

guess server just wanted to puke on me again

#5:  Re: Can't Connect to Server - Again Author: Krocsyldiphithic Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:26 pm

you were banned but we unbanned you

#6:   Author: Sin Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Whenever that happens to me, I unplug my modem for a few minutes and it fixes it everytime.

#7:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:04 pm

dunno guys

#8:   Author: BECK Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Could be that I need to restart the server more often again. I'll try and do this every friday instead of every other friday. Maybe that will help?

#9:   Author: Jayd Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:00 pm

The next time it happens, can you try running a tracert to see where during the route to the server your connection is failing? I'm curious.
Instruments of WarWolf ET ChatCan't Connect to Server - Again

Generated using printer-friendly.